It's MIND YOUR BUSINESS 1st birthday today!

8 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I wish she could undebut this. Who even told her this was a good song? This song is worse than Friday.

Agree it's a really bad song, but I doubt it was her idea! Pretty sure it was Cade, she never mentions the song anywhere, not even once, as if it never existed since DAY ONE!!! 100% she didn't want it!!! They used an old demo, because WILL.I.AM and Cade were desperate and wanted to milk some money with her name!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Agree it's a really bad song, but I doubt it was her idea! Pretty sure it was Cade, she never mentions the song anywhere, not even once, as if it never existed since DAY ONE!!! 100% she didn't want it!!! They used an old demo, because WILL.I.AM and Cade were desperate and wanted to milk some money with her name!

Honestly, I think she just OK’ed it for Will.i.am. She’s said before how much she respects his talent as a producer and musician. But if it wasn’t good enough to make it onto BJ, it must truly be dreadful. Which it is, if I’m being total honest.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.