What is the Worst Britney song ever?

What is the Worst Britney song ever?   

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Out of those I voted for:

Big Fat Bass

Chillin’ With You

Mind Your Business (honestly might be one of the worst she’s recorded. Haven’t listened to it since it came out and that’s saying something)

SMS (Bangerz)

I don’t like My Baby much either but don’t think it’s really deserving of worst. The S&M remix is a bit eh either and I actually prefer the original solo version.

I also don’t really like:

I Will Still Love You

Mmm Papi

Scream and Shout Hit Boy remix with all those rappers

Why dislike I Will Still Love You? Her vocals are amazing there.

• Like 1

For my top5 the nost not liked songs from Britney is:

1) MInd Your Business ft will.i.am

2) Soda Pop

3)  Rock Me In

4) Private Show

5) Chaotic

I don’t get why many don’t like “Toy Soldier”, it is one among of the best songs in Blackout. Please listen it carefully 

12 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

People are so dramatic about MYB. Yeah it’s lazy and I expect better, but I like the beat and it’s fun. I still play it when I work out. Would any of you really not get excited if they played it while you were in a party or at the gym? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: 

No! I was on a Pride float this year and I asked the DJ to play Britney. He played MYB and I never felt more embarrassed. I was also once in a club when it came up and I cringed so hard. It sounds even worse in public

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, SJK said:

They are all bad except for S&M but that’s not technically Britney’s song 

Her vocals were so bad on it. You could tell it was recorded when she was heavily medicated and she sounded sick. I wish they would've had her record it at a different time. She could sing that way better. I don't understand why she kept those vocals on it either when she'd do it live. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Why dislike I Will Still Love You? Her vocals are amazing there.

I've always found the song a bit boring nnn. She does sound good though. As does Don Philip despite what happened to his voice after.

Chillin’ with you - ZERO redeeming qualities whatsoever

Private Screech - a god-awful song sung terribly by Britney in her full chipmunk pitch 

Manjobi - a throwaway garbage assault to the fans ears 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.