Britney responds to the Osbourne family's comments about her dancings on Instagram: "kindly **** off"

56 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

I fully support this. Who are the Osbournes or anyone for that matter to dictate to someone what happiness should look like. Britney has countless times said she is living her life on her terms now but people still feel entitled to tell her that her terms are not acceptable. Imagine how frustrating that would be, especially post the conservatorship. Her instagram is not her life and thats what I wish people would understand. Most of it is recylced, three hour dancings vids on the same day with 12 or 13 costume changes that she posts over several weeks, in that time she is out and about ghostwriting songs and teaching they're too big now, now they're too thin teenagers to dance. Love that we know so little about what she does and when she does it. Go off Britney, set these boundaries.

Where did the Osbournes say or dictate what happiness for Brit should look like? All they said is it’s sad and it is. Brit was once the biggest star in the world of course it’s a shock to see someone that talented online spinning round and round. 

Edited by DiamondCircus

Another detail of her post... Kate Beckinsale. Not the first time Britney mentions her, when B talked about Lou and Robin for the first time she name dropped Kate B., I never understood if she said Kate was at the Tristar meeting or they had a picture of her at the Office.

I just found curious certain people she mentions... and there's this 

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

BRITNEY Spears' ex Sam Asghari managed to escape a run-in with his former sister-in-law, Jamie...

Sam partied with the likes of actress Kate Beckinsale...

I remember some rumors about the two... nothing confirmed tho.

16 minutes ago, Seanril said:

I'm all for her standing up and speaking out but she better get ready for the down in the gutter dragging they're about to do.

Very curious to see if Sharon and Kelly will say Britney didn't understand well or they will have sure something's wrong.

Britney attacked the whole family instead of only Ozzy and Sharon.

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Where did the Osbournes say or dictate what happiness for Brit should look like? All they said is it’s sad and it is. Brit was once the biggest star in the world of course it’s a shock to see someone that talented online spinning round and round. 

If I were one of the Osbourne I would just feel sorry for her. She didn't understand what they said or someone told her the worst way... as usual.

Her rant looks like a child diary page. I wouldn’t feel triggered by what she wrote.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

If I were one of the Osbourne I would just feel sorry for her. She didn't understand what they said or someone told her the worst way... as usual.

Her rant looks like a child diary page. I wouldn’t feel triggered by what she wrote.

Yeah to tell a family to F off for saying they feel for her is sad.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah to tell a family to F off for saying they feel for her is sad.

Yeah it seems Britney wants everyone to feel sorry for her playing victim and then when someone is feeling sorry for her… she doesn’t like it? It reminds me of the Selena “I just want you to be happy” and the jack in the box guy situation. Lashing out at people for caring… really?

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Richie said:

She's telling them basically that there's nothing about her to feel sorry for. She's not dancing every day, she just wants people to stop criticizing her posts.  

You truly believe she’s not dancing everyday? 😂 that’s literally the only content she puts out with the same 5 songs and chaotic editing. If the dance videos were actually good, no one would be saying anything. 

People are so used to thinking they can say whatever they want about Britney and just get away with it. The Osbournes can take their faux concern and they can shove it.

And if ya’ll know Britney Spears at all, there’s nothing she hates more than pity.

But as usual, I don’t expect some of you to take her side. Ever.

• Like 9
6 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

I hope so. I feel like someone needs to give her a reality check.

" I hope so "  wow your daily life goals are so amazing! Just The only thing who can make you happy in your pathetic day it's to see Britney getting drag...

I feel like someone needs to get a life and some friends! This is my reality check for you, I already gave it to DiamondCircus but he has no other choice to be a troll! His life can't offer him anything else!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.