Britney responds to the Osbourne family's comments about her dancings on Instagram: "kindly **** off"

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Don't feel sorry for me sweetie feel sorry that our Britney is choosing to attack people that haven't warranted it and feel sorry that there was no justice that she deserved.

:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Girl why u always annoying abt Britney 

How was ur weekend w the criminal housekeeper. Missed u last weekend 

Edited by rik
  • Haha 6
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Don't feel sorry for me sweetie feel sorry that our Britney is choosing to attack people that haven't warranted it and feel sorry that there was no justice that she deserved.

:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

I feel sorry for u rn tho is that ok 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Dammit :wink_britney_everytime_white:

13 minutes ago, rik said:

Girl why u always annoying abt Britney 

How was ur weekend w the criminal housekeeper. Missed u last weekend 

If you missed me sis you should have not made a negative thread about me, especially when I offered and olive branch the other day and a hug.

I know you said you like the drama, and If you find me annoying about Britney, there's bigger fish to fry.

Lou Taylor

Jamie Lynne Spears

Lynne Spears

Ingham

Brenda Penny

Jodie Montgomery

Robin the Goblin

Lou Taylor

Jimbo

Rosenfraud

Rita Goetz

The state of CA

All the men that have used Britney and sold her out

The media

The Paps

If you find me annoying about Britney babe I must be living rent free.

I will send you another hug because I don't think we have deep issues to be fueding.

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

Well said. Hope they indeed do a photoshoot together.

but of course haters find something to bark about. Even when you praise any size; just mentioning it is offensive!

And standing up for yourself is now 'lashing out' for these lunatics. Seriously how embarrassing and disappointing are these people? :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

If you missed me sis you should have not made a negative thread about me, especially when I offered and olive branch the other day and a hug.

I know you said you like the drama, and If you find me annoying about Britney, there's bigger fish to fry.

Lou Taylor

Jamie Lynne Spears

Lynne Spears

Ingham

Brenda Penny

Jodie Montgomery

Robin the Goblin

Lou Taylor

Jimbo

Rosenfraud

Rita Goetz

The state of CA

All the men that have used Britney and sold her out

The media

The Paps

If you find me annoying about Britney babe I must be living rent free.

I will send you another hug because I don't think we have deep issues to be fueding.

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

We do not. Again I live for the drama. But I want you to extend your empathy to Britney too because she absolutely deserves it in the same way we all do. Sending you hugs beyond my jabs, because I can tell you have a heart 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, rik said:

We do not. Again I live for the drama. But I want you to extend your empathy to Britney too because she absolutely deserves it in the same way we all do. Sending you hugs beyond my jabs, because I can tell you have a heart 

I've said a ton of times Britney deserves justice she absolutely does, I just don't think she does herself any favors with a lot of the things she does.

She's free, we all want her to be happy and healthy and to recover from this, however this doesn't disbar the conversation and our opinions.

XOXO

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

She took Ozzy saying ‘poor old Britney’ the wrong way. Calling someone ‘poor old ***’ is a term of endearment in England. Like you care for them and they have been wronged.

You’d think she’d know that since she seems to believe she’s British half the time…

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I fully support this. Who are the Osbournes or anyone for that matter to dictate to someone what happiness should look like. Britney has countless times said she is living her life on her terms now but people still feel entitled to tell her that her terms are not acceptable. Imagine how frustrating that would be, especially post the conservatorship. Her instagram is not her life and thats what I wish people would understand. Most of it is recylced, three hour dancings vids on the same day with 12 or 13 costume changes that she posts over several weeks, in that time she is out and about ghostwriting songs and teaching they're too big now, now they're too thin teenagers to dance. Love that we know so little about what she does and when she does it. Go off Britney, set these boundaries.

• Like 6

I remember when the osbourne’s first started their reality show Ozzy looked like a senile degenrate of a man and their kids looked horrible. Fat, uneducated, weird kids. What if people had come out and say “ohh poor Ozzy, a ghost of his former self, and those poor kids, being weird on television. I can’t look it anymore, such a shame” ?? 
I don’t understand how you can be a celebrity and put other celebrities down when they haven’t hurt anyone. It’s cruel and unnecessary to add on the scrutiny they know Brit has to deal with on a daily basis.

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

She took Ozzy saying ‘poor old Britney’ the wrong way. Calling someone ‘poor old ***’ is a term of endearment in England. Like you care for them and they have been wronged.

You’d think she’d know that since she seems to believe she’s British half the time…

She's telling them basically that there's nothing about her to feel sorry for. She's not dancing every day, she just wants people to stop criticizing her posts.  

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.