Ozzy Osbourne is "fed up" watching Britney dance on Instagram, Sharon Osbourne says "it's heartbreaking"

31 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So, you think Britney is trying to boost her self-esteem clinging to a convict housekeeper, spinning with lit cigarettes in her mouth and cutting herself accidently dancing with knives?

If you find that a form of therapy honey you're wrong, Ozzy didn't look down on Britney he said he's fed up and many people are.

I'm not sure why some of ya'll are acting like the Osbournes attacked Britney lol.

It’s doesn’t matter what I think, honey. Brit herself has said many times dancing is her therapy before the c-ship, during and after. It’s not for us to decide how somebody heals.

Now whether that form of therapy is working is  a different question (and none our business really). But that’s how Brit gets her joy. 

And here’s thing, I rarely enjoy them too. But am I gonna belittle them? No.

I also never said he attacked Brit, but what he said was extremely demeaning. It’s like a school teacher or parent talking to a naughty child. Not to a 40 something, that you barely know, with known mental health struggles.

Hope that helps 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

You are the one choosing to have a hair across your as.s due to the warped version you hold in your head on what constitutes as self-righteousness. Crazy that you think you know anything about me and what I stand by based on the few interactions you've had with me, a complete stranger, on a pop culture forum.

Couldn't I say the same about you though?

Me saying that I stand by what I say is in response to what you post on here - I never said anything about you as a person outside of this forum (there you go again twisting what I or others say). You are nothing short of hypocritical in your thinking because you are selective about where you apply your logic. If the logic doesn't favor Britney, then you don't use it...that is until it applies to someone else. That's fine though if that's your schtick, but own up to it.

Also, no need to remind me that we are all strangers. Funny, I said the same thing to someone else the other day:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

What I don't understand is where does this audacity come from? Like who the **** asked you how you feel about Britney dancing and why do you think it is such a big important thing to share your opinion on?

LET.THE.WOMAN.LIVE!!! 

It is so disgusting how she had to spend her entire life and up to this day listening to these swines who just want a fast cash grab talking about her. Whether its her mental state, her physical state, her career; everyone somehow thinks they're entitled to have a say when it comes to her. It is EXHAUSTING. 

I genuinely feel like the only way these absolute sociopaths will stop criticizing her is if she'd actually end herself (which I think will never happen luckily). 

Osbournes are one of the most messed up people in Hollywood and industry, yet here they are, feeling entitled to comment on Britney Spears. The absolute legend. 

So weird to me that we're all just talking about her dancing and you somehow find a way to bring up un-aliveness into the conversation. Geez...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Couldn't I say the same about you though?

Me saying that I stand by what I say is in response to what you post on here - I never said anything about you as a person outside of this forum (there you go again twisting what I or others say). You are nothing short of hypocritical in your thinking because you are selective about where you apply your logic. If the logic doesn't favor Britney, then you don't use it...that is until it applies to someone else. That's fine though if that's your schtick, but own up to it.

Also, no need to remind me that we are all strangers. Funny, I said the same thing to someone else the other day:

Yes, because I don't bully Britney and moan and whine about her issues ad nauseum, therefore, I am 'selective in my logic' and a 'hypocrite'. Wow, you sure got me figured out, bub. 

6 minutes ago, nwonder said:

It’s doesn’t matter what I think, honey. Brit herself has said many times dancing is her therapy before the c-ship, during and after. It’s not for us to decide how somebody heals.

Now whether that form of therapy is working is  a different question (and none our business really). But that’s how Brit gets her joy. 

And here’s thing, I rarely enjoy them too. But am I gonna belittle them? No.

I also never said he attacked Brit, but what he said was extremely demeaning. 

Hope that helps 

Who is deciding on how she heals? Brit is the one making these choices after all she's free now babe, it's funny how it's none of our business yet everyone is always posting about Britney's personal finances and were digging into her privacy during the Free Britney movement.

It’s very sad - and embarrassing for her and for us as fans. 

“Spin like Britney” is not the flex some delusional fans think it is. She was a dancing powerhouse - now she’s mocked for her dancing 

Edited by KrisJ
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who is deciding on how she heals? Brit is the one making these choices after all she's free now babe, it's funny how it's none of our business yet everyone is always posting about Britney's personal finances and were digging into her privacy during the Free Britney movement.

Well you asked me the question babe, listed out behaviours to illustrate a point,  to which I answered your question and said it’s not up to us to decide 🥹 

Matters of her mental health are a different to her public record of finances, theft and illegal c-ship . Hope that’s a bit clearer now?

Thanks for the chat 

Just now, nwonder said:

Well you asked me the question babe, listed out behaviours to illustrate a point,  to which I answered your question and said it’s not up to us to decide 🥹 

Matters of her mental health are a different to her public record of finances, theft and illegal c-ship . Hope that’s a bit clearer now?

Thanks for the chat 

The Osbournes didn't comment on her mental health though babe, matter of fact all they said is it's a sad situation which didn't warrant attacking Kelly and Sharon's looks.

People are trying to twist and turn this into some kind of attack on Britney, they only said it's a sad situation and it is.

Hope that clears things up hottie. French Kiss Wow GIF

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The Osbournes didn't comment on her mental health though babe, matter of fact all they said is it's a sad situation which didn't warrant attacking Kelly and Sharon's looks.

People are trying to twist and turn this into some kind of attack on Britney, they only said it's a sad situation and it is.

Hope that clears things up hottie. French Kiss Wow GIF

lol well I never said they attacked her mental health. I said, the ‘fed up’ comment was demeaning to somebody with mental health struggles. Trauma and mental health is a lifelong struggle and saying fed up is like an equivalent of saying get over it.

which didn't warrant attacking Kelly and Sharon's looks.

… and don’t I feel just horrible about it. Those poor, unfortunate Ozempic faces. Shame on me!

:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Hope that clears things up hottie. 

You know it’s all love ❤️ 

Edited by nwonder
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yes, because I don't bully Britney and moan and whine about her issues ad nauseum, therefore, I am 'selective in my logic' and a 'hypocrite'. Wow, you sure got me figured out, bub. 

Exactly, instead you do those exact things to everyone else...hence the word, hypocrite.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

If she looked like she did at 20 . These instagram videos would be well respected. I think her instagram is cringe but the dancing ones are the best thing she posts. 

Baby no they wouldn’t. I love Britney but the dancing is unhinged, uncoordinated, and at times dangerous. She needs help. That doesn’t make her a bad person. But she is unwell. She is not happy. Happy people don’t write captions like she does. I hope she can turn things around but it’s unlikely at this point until she has a “come to Jesus” moment.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.