Fantastic remaster of kiss you all over

3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

They also did one with AI vocals where Britney sings Maurice’s verses and it doesn’t sound bad! 

oh I am GAGGED!!! This sounds so good! I wish I still had my session. I would’ve willingly forwarded my vocals to this channel so they could fully recreate my part.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

oh I am GAGGED!!! This sounds so good! I wish I still had my session. I would’ve willingly forwarded my vocals to this channel so they could fully recreate my part.  

Ahhhh! Did you ever hear a final master? 

1 hour ago, jordeezy river red said:

So...was this song written as a duet? I never really thought about it but this song has a lot of vocals from the male singer. 

Honestly, I didn't even know about it until I saw the video. Or maybe I just forgot about it. But I like it! The lack of singing was kinda weird to me, makes sense that it was maybe a featured song.

3 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

Wait that was you?? So cool!

So is it official or just a personal take?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.