What would you prefer to see next from Britney: a candid interview/documentary or "The Woman In Me Part 2"?

Honestly, I'd like to see a tell-all interview or documentary that Britney herself has approved and worked on. I want her to be straightforward and give us what everyone is eager for: expose Team Con again and again! Listen Late Night GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Love 1
1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

All of them but she should want it

Healing takes time so I’m waiting patiently here, listening to Man On The Moon for whenever Brit decides to give us something to talk about! 
spacer.png

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Part of me thinks the reason she hasn't done a tell all is she enjoys the mystery that surrounds it. She likes playing into it for attention, hence all her cryptic posts.

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

That's a theory and a clever marketing tactic, if that’s the case. Perhaps she's saving all the juicy details for the album!

24 minutes ago, Style. said:

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

That's a theory and a clever marketing tactic, if that’s the case. Perhaps she's saving all the juicy details for the album!

I don't think it's a marketing tactic, I don't think she has plans to use it for a business purpose. She just likes the attention and mystery it creates. If she was to do a tell-all there would no longer be a mystery. Therefore less attention.

I don't think the truth is as interesting either, the mystery and conspiracies are a lot more fascinating. There's a reason she used a ghost writer for the book, and why some of the content felt like fan fiction...

For The Record was an amazing documentary so maybe something like that.

It would be nice to see her on her own terms, but I do have a feeling she's not willing to do that.

It would propably be a good business opportunity for her, because people 

would watch it out of interest. Streaming services would have a bidding war to get it 

Happy Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

For The Record was an amazing documentary so maybe something like that.

It would be nice to see her on her own terms, but I do have a feeling she's not willing to do that.

It would propably be a good business opportunity for her, because people 

would watch it out of interest. Streaming services would have a bidding war to get it 

Happy Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

“For the Record” was one of my favorite things released that year. I know it was a lie, but at that time it felt authentic and raw. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

26 minutes ago, turquoise said:

If I had to choose one, I'd say Woman in Me 2.
I'm sure there's a lot of stuff she didn't write.

Absolutely. I loved the book so much that a part 2 is definitely worth reading!:donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

press tour for the woman in me movie directed by her

the interviews + movie will tell the whole story without need for a second book

A movie starring Millie Bobby Brown would eat! :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.