Britney on IG: Yellow hello 🌷👗🌷👗 !!!

I think she still wears the same stuff but everything other than that makes it look bad.

-Her body is not fit. Yeah sorry to say that but her signature thing was her fit body. She’s not working with a personal trainer anymore.
The hair: her coloring so amateur , she doesn’t take the time for her hair health anymore.
-her face still wearing off all the fillers and nose job. and unfortunately we’re not sure what else she has done. Because the outcome were not good between 2010-2019. her old signature face is not there anymore .

- her attitude is more manic like, unlike  confident as she was back then. And I thing all the things listed above are the main reason why she’s not confident anymore. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I think she still wears the same stuff but everything other than that makes it look bad.

-Her body is not fit. Yeah sorry to say that but her signature thing was her fit body. She’s not working with a personal trainer anymore.
The hair: her coloring so amateur , she doesn’t take the time for her hair health anymore.
-her face still wearing off all the fillers and nose job. and unfortunately we’re not sure what else she has done. Because the outcome were not good between 2010-2019. her old signature face is not there anymore .

- her attitude is more manic like, unlike  confident as she was back then. And I thing all the things listed above are the main reason why she’s not confident anymore. 

spacer.png

Is your body and hair still as beautiful as it was in 2000?How many years ago are we talking about?Why are you so confident?

Beauty is not just a judgement on appearance🌹

I hope you too have a generous and beautiful heart.

• Love 1

spacer.png

Britney looks Beautiful the way She is  She's  Beautiful inside and out  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, It's me said:

Is your body and hair still as beautiful as it was in 2000?How many years ago are we talking about?Why are you so confident?

Beauty is not just a judgement on appearance🌹

I hope you too have a generous and beautiful heart.

I love  Britney  and She looks  Beautiful inside and out  Beauty is Your Beautiful your own way

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in writing

spacer.png

Judging Someone for their Appearance is not ok Britney is Beautiful and Beauty is about Being Beautiful the way you are Britney Is Stunning she's stunning like Apoditie 

spacer.png

What the actual hell is wrong with your brain? Her body is perfect and even if she was as thin as a toothpick or as a big as the sphere in Las Vegas it wouldn’t matter because it’s her body and you don’t comment on other’s people body.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’m using my god given eyes? And eyes meant to see things, you know?

spacer.png

It's  Disrespectful to Judge people's body And Britney Spears is Beautiful  and Stunning Your heart ain't  Stunning 

Edited by Myaway
Mistake in text
27 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

What the actual hell is wrong with your brain? Her body is perfect and even if she was as thin as a toothpick or as a big as the sphere in Las Vegas it wouldn’t matter because it’s her body and you don’t comment on other’s people body.

Britney is Beautiful the way She is 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.