There was an attempted assassination on Donald Trump in Pennsylvania

54 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Ew they missed 

Great opinion!  Be lucky you can have one! Something gays don’t seem to get is that in order to have Gay rights, citizens need first have BASIC rights… and by acting under the guise of catering to you (selfishly) directly, they will chip away at standard human rights (free speech.). They don’t care about you and it’s clear as day.  So in the future it will matter less what you think, and more that you said “Ewww” and are a “CRAY” “BOY.”  You will learn… it just will probably be too late by the time you do.  

Edited by IRunAway
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, SlideAway said:

The protection of democracy is extremely important, and while it is frightening, you mustn’t let this stop you voting.

I know I’m still gonna go vote, it’s just hard because I moved to a Trump loving town a few years ago and I remember seeing on tv that his supporters were at the polls watching people vote and it’s like I don’t need to have people watching me vote because it’s an invasion of privacy and they’re obstructing my rights as a US citizen. That’s why I liked it when they had mail in ballots because I didn’t feel nervous about his supporters watching me. They’re ******* crazy!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Following up, I need to say, there are a number of you who, just inside this single thread, have said more truly disgusting and terrible things than Donald Trump ever has.  Words matter.  We all really need to start behaving like ours do just as much as those we talk about.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I know I’m still gonna go vote, it’s just hard because I moved to a Trump loving town a few years ago and I remember seeing on tv that his supporters were at the polls watching people vote and it’s like I don’t need to have people watching me vote because it’s an invasion of privacy and they’re obstructing my rights as a US citizen. That’s why I liked it when they had mail in ballots because I didn’t feel nervous about his supporters watching me. They’re ******* crazy!

No one can watch you vote.  This must be your first time voting because aside from STANDING OUTSIDE, all elements of voting are very private.

• Like 2

What did he say 2 days after that 6th grader was shot dead? “We have to get over it and move on”. 

Maybe people are taking those “shoot your local pdfile” bumper stickers too literally! :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Spoiler

Anyhoo no sympathy for r@pist felons here :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I don't mean to sound insensitive but if only Americans put this much reverence and conviction when it came to funding the war that's mur***ing millions but ok god bless America 😅🤣

Are you referencing the war in Ukraine, which we are funding BILLIONS (multiple) out of our citizen’s pockets to support, even after the nation boldly left NATO in 2010?  Or what war?

Just now, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Gaza genocide 

I do apologize.  I think, unbiasedly, that the biggest problem with this is that this Nation has provided home and support and refuge to such a large number of each peoples that all of our outlets are in fear of supporting one over the other in fear of retaliation and cancellation.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, IRunAway said:

No, I know it’s not the norm for some of y’all but he just doesn’t need a Hollyweird script to be genuine and iconic.  

Listen to the audio of the secret service reacting.  The fact that I’m addressing this take is disappointing.  You’re too far gone if that’s your reaction to what happened today.

You seriously think he signed up for this and told someone to shoot at his face from a crowd, but just to the left to graze his ear.  

Total foolishness.

Telling me I’m “too far gone” you don’t even know me 

Yes I do think he would go so low and pull a stunt like this, it’s all a tactic for more dumb *** people like yourself to get votes

I beg of you to look up the word “iconic” cus trump ain’t that person, he’s a homophobic, racist who doesn’t give af about the common Americans 

wake up and visit somewhere else besides America 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Y’all are going to be sorry he missed when you realize what a second Trump term looks like but sure, thoughts and prayers.

When people are asked if they’d kill *insert any dictator* if they were able to go back in time, the answer is always yes.

Not that Biden is any better. What a sad state America is in.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

It was a sad day in America. Violence is never an answer.  My prayers to the men who were injured and the one who lost his life . Gun reform is needed . This 20 year old man should have never been able to get so close. How was this even possible ? I do not care if you are a fan of Trump or not . I hope a reform in gun control is established.  People who joke over this unnecessary violence need to stop as well . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

The shooter was a registered Republican voter…

But it was definitely the lefts doing…

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure::nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat::byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I can't believe you actually think it was staged...

The shooter literally donated to ActBlue, to those leftist ""charities""

I think you should let your politics aside, and have some empathy for trump and those who got hurtConfused Britney Spears GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.