Britney Stan: "The Britney we knew is long gone. Britney is not getting better after conservatorship. She was ready to take the world by storm after it ended and be an advocate."

I can’t stand this person. I remember when I had Tik Tok she would pop up

shes just trying to gain a following, she doesn’t know Britney and neither do any of us

All because she isn’t working and people are put off by her instagram (which is such a small part of anyone’s life)

why can’t people accept that fact that the “pop star” Britney has been gone for a very long time, I have years ago 

I’m not saying Britney doesn’t have issues, who wouldn’t with all the **** she’s been through plus shes said numerous times in the past she wants a normal life and away from the industry 

Oh, does the 'Britney Stan' have intel on Britney's health we don't know about?

I find it distasteful how she can say definitively that Britney is absolutely not healing after the conservatorship - it hasn't even been a full 3 years since she's been free. Again, for those that are obtuse, Britney went through 13 years of suffering, mental/emotional abuse and trauma. I bet what she shared in her book was probably just the tip of the iceberg, and more sinister things happened to her while she was locked away those 4 months. Healing is never linear and I don't know how you all can expect it to happen in just a short amount of time. 

Some of you need to re-read the below post she made recently:
wrw32s8gf92d1.jpeg

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 5

“The Britney we knew since 2004 is gone!!! 😭” The Britney you think you knew was being overworked to the point that her body was literally beginning to shut down. She has told us MULTIPLE times over the years that she was absolutely miserable during that period of her life, so why is it the standard? Why is that the time in her life that Britney stans constantly bring up and obsess over? Just because you were happy during that time doesn’t mean Britney was. Is her life perfect now? Absolutely not, but I do believe her when she says she’s the happiest she’s ever been, even though that’s unfortunately… a very low bar. 

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

No ones making her do anything or forcing her to take care of herself, when she needs some guidance and help desperately 

I don't think she will ever get help after what she's gone through with doctors during the conservatorship.

What I hope she does do is reach out to survivors of psychiatric care. There are so many people that have been abused by doctors that she must know she is not alone.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

Hahah we never got transparency. And yes we deserved it and still do. She delivered the most amazing performances of the universe until 2004 and grew such a fanbase that kept her rich and relevant 20yrs more even if she couldnt care less. We were lied when the con took place and thats why we supported her through fire and ice. We against the world, next door ppl, the media, everybody. All to only know later she was forced? By that time we had already spent the money, bought EVERYTHING, thats a SCAM. Our fave was being forced medicated and never to return. Come on we always belived in her and her healing process and our expectations of seeing something NEAR of what we feel in love with. That never happened maybe glimoses in 2016. If u read her book EVERYTIME trauma knocked her door she chose not to be transparent not to talk not to speak her truth. She let every single man in her life state the narrative for the world. We have been through everything not to even deserve to have some transparency and know what so weird unspeakable mental issue she has or had or whatever? Not to even have her speak to us for years in a normal audio format post/story, or whatever. Arr we even something in her life appart from a “thank u i love my fans” speach in some random event years ago? Did she mean it when she said we saved her? If so transparency and comunication would come natural. Not because we are info hungry like tmz but because we CARE. Some fans have such a low selfestime. Fans do matter. We are the only fanbase in the world constantly being left behind by their artist. Theres no feedback. Well… not even on her shows or meet and greets. She only seems to care about being surrounded by addicted **** ppl

No we do not deserve and are not entitled to any transparency in regards to Britney's life. Britney is not an elected official and is a private citizen who deserves to keep whatever she wants about what she is going through to herself. She does not need to answer to anyone and she certainly doesn't need to grow up. People want to judge and criticize her but her instagram is not alarming, it's not unusual we live in a country that at one point (and may again) had Donald Trump as a president if that POS doesn't need to grow up and be transparent when he ran the country then why the hell should Britney who is not even working at the moment. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Sometimes y’all sound like y’all are talking from a script or something. Is this lady forcing Britney to do something? She has every right to feel frustrated and question someone’s motives. That doesn’t disqualify you as a fan.

Simply not here for someone trying to push their agenda with lame opinions as back up. 

GET A REAL LIFE AND STOP MAKING NEWS AND MONEY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES. 

literally scum 

• Like 2

I do think Britney wanted to be an advocate, she even said so herself when she used to post those short videos on Instagram, however, I believe at one point she realized she didn't owe anything to the world... Besides her true fans, most people criticized her and believed she was deserving of being trapped in a conservatorship. 

2 hours ago, justhanging said:

Her fans still support her and want team con in jail.

The world however thinks Britney is unhinged. Why are you supporting Britney ruining herself in the eyes of the general public? 

Because I support her freedom? Is this not why Free Britney happened? Ask yourself why the world thinks it’s ok to say a woman is crazy and unhinged just because she dances in her living room and likes to post naked pictures in the first place. You don’t see Jamie Spears or any other men getting half of the treatment she gets even though they’ve literally ABUSED women like her or constantly get caught doing other crazy **** like doing c*ke or DUIs (looking at you JT). 

It’s about time you’ve all accepted that Britney’s image wouldn’t be any better regardless if her Instagram was a thing or not. The general public could have given her a bit more grace if that was the case but the REAL damage with the “Britney is crazy and needs help” narrative has already been done a long time ago by the media and they’d spread fake **** about her either way. If playing nice didn’t stop her from losing her freedom then nothing can stop her from being treated terribly because guess what? Misogyny and ableism is still an issue regardless of whether a woman complies or not. She’s talked about that in the book - again, I wonder if her word has lost value amongst fans.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Because I support her freedom? Is this not why Free Britney happened? Ask yourself why the world thinks it’s ok to say a woman is crazy and unhinged just because she dances in her living room and likes to post naked pictures in the first place. You don’t see Jamie Spears or any other men getting half of the treatment she gets even though they’ve literally ABUSED women like her or constantly get caught doing other crazy **** like doing c*ke or DUIs (looking at you JT). 

It’s about time you’ve all accepted that Britney’s image wouldn’t be any better regardless if her Instagram was a thing or not. The general public could have given her a bit more grace if that was the case but the REAL damage with the “Britney is crazy and needs help” narrative has already been done a long time ago by the media and they’d spread fake **** about her either way. If playing nice didn’t stop her from losing her freedom then nothing can stop her from being treated terribly because guess what? Misogyny and ableism is still an issue regardless of whether a woman complies or not. She’s talked about that in the book - again, I wonder if her word has lost value amongst fans.

One person can only twist the words on such extreme. Who’s talking about her womanhood? Who’s saying Jamie Spears is not guilty?

47 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Because I support her freedom? Is this not why Free Britney happened? Ask yourself why the world thinks it’s ok to say a woman is crazy and unhinged just because she dances in her living room and likes to post naked pictures in the first place. 

Britney talks about wanting justice all the time.

She can either dance with knives on her Instagram or she can clean up her act and be normal publicly so she can have a shot at justice. She unfortunately can't have both.

She can still be weird privately and create a private Instagram to post all the things she wants but why do it publicly when it draws so much negative attention?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, justhanging said:

Britney talks about wanting justice all the time.

She can either dance with knives on her Instagram or she can clean up her act and be normal publicly so she can have a shot at justice. She unfortunately can't have both.

She can still be weird privately and create a private Instagram to post all the things she wants but why do it publicly when it draws so much negative attention?

Because that’s her right. I think I get what you’re trying to say, but I believe that things got to a point where Britney just no longer sees the point in trying to filter herself if she had already been doing that for so long and it never stopped her from suffering injustice, and *to me*, that makes sense and is understandable - and to be completely honest I don’t think she would have gotten justice regardless of whether she kept doing what she does on Instagram or not (unfortunately). We have to be realistic. The same system who let her be put into that situation would never allow her to have justice, or at least not without dragging her down again in the process with multiple proceedings that would have lasted for many years to come.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Because that’s her right. I think I get what you’re trying to say, but I believe that things got to a point where Britney just no longer sees the point in trying to filter herself if she had already been doing that for so long and it never stopped her from suffering injustice, and *to me*, that makes sense and is understandable - and to be completely honest I don’t think she would have gotten justice regardless of whether she kept doing what she does on Instagram or not (unfortunately). We have to be realistic. The same system who let her be put into that situation would never allow her to have justice, or at least not without dragging her down again in the process with multiple proceedings that would have lasted for many years to come.

I give up. I wish her the best.

I hope the media leaves her alone but I think she also craves the negative attention and chaos sometimes because she's bored, she thinks she's in control and it's what's she's used to. 

Edited by justhanging

Britney doesn't know what 'normal' is since she become so famous at such a young age and I am 100% sure it's that what's showing now alongsidr with everything that happened along the way.

We can't ever expect her to become what we ought to be normal since she grew up in a particular way and was raised to certain standards. The damage has been done and I think at her age, is inrepairable. 

Let her dance and twirl. As long as she's happy and isn't hurting anyone or herself, I don't see the issue.

Her case and many other child stars should be the evidence that children below 18 or 21 years shouldn't be allowed to do any showbusiness stuff. It 99% of the case messes them up. There have been one to many examples of that now... I said it before and will stand by it forever, there needs to be a law that states they can't be put into these situations before they are legally adults so they can legally make their own decisions. In my eyes, it's part of child abuse.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Britney just no longer sees the point in trying to filter herself if she had already been doing that for so long and it never stopped her from suffering injustice, and *to me*, that makes sense and is understandable -

this exactly, i believe when she keeps saying on her captions “why would I bother TRYING if i know im gonna get HURT” this is exactly what shes referring to, and frankly she has a point. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.