IS BRITNEY STUCK IN A LOOP? πŸ”„πŸ”„πŸ”„ !!! ??? 🌹🌹🌹

I mean, for the last 3 years she's been posting the same types of videos, always dancing the same moves, with the same songs, same clothes, same caption, etc.

She dresses better to record videos walking around the room than the clothes she wears to go out, what's the point of buying several dresses and never going anywhere other than the living room to the kitchen with them?

And when she leaves the house, she never seems to have any friends around except for drivers and security guards. Doesn't she have any girlfriends to go shopping with at the mall or something?

Okay, she may like being alone and recording videos at home but is she genuinely happy doing this every day? Of course we're not with her 24/7 to know what she does besides Instagram, but if we look at her feed it seems like that's all she does.Β 

Opinions? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Edited by Honeymoon
  • Love 6
  • Like 2

I mean, it’s not like she’s done literally nothing except twirl on social media the last 3 years.

ShesΒ been involved with lawyers and court battles. She worked with a ghostwriter on her book. She got married and divorced. She recorded a little for a song with Elton John. She’s traveled and spent time in Hawaii, the French Polynesia and Mexico. She rides horses. ShesΒ told us she goes to therapy.Β 

But she does seem isolated which sucks.Β 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

But she does travels a lot, mexico, Vegas, I don’t know, maybe she do a lot of things and probably we don’t even know ( she’s that sneaky)

Β 

BUT… I do think she’s in a loop, those videos of her dancing and the outfits, sometimes I think if she wasn’t Britney Spears maybe she would be viral but because of the way she portrays herself on social media. Maybe a shein influencer…( I DONT KNOW)

but it feels like she’s just trapped, in a constant content and it’s not about being odd or how she looks, it’s just she’s an artist, and she’s SO smart and talented, that it shocked me sometimes how she just not use all her magic talent to do artistic Β stuff by herself and show it to the world.Β 
Β 

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

1. I mean, for the last 3 years she's been posting the same types of videos, always dancing the same moves, with the same songs, same clothes, same caption, etc.

2. [...] what's the point of buying several dresses and never going anywhere other than the living room to the kitchen with them?

3. [...] but if we look at her feed it seems like that's all she does.Β 

1 - I think a lot of us are stuck in a loop, in a pattern of everyday life.

2 -Β I think there is still a point of buying clothes just to wear them at home. A lot of people do that. Some decide to use it once in a while at parties, others don't. It's just for fun and for yourself at home. It happens.

3 - That's the thing, if we look at someone's IG feed and decide that's what the person is only doing... Well... That's not it.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Log off.

Touch grass.

Go for a jog. Get some fresh air.

Maybe do a little dance.πŸ•ΊπŸ»

Sick of saying (and probably useless at this point), but IG is NOT all of reality. Many people post the same content on their social media.

(And if you beg to differ, seriously go see a therapist. Really)

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Those who are upset over her IG have the power to disengage and not give it any attention. But instead you give it energy by leaving condescending comments and making fun of her mental health.

Why allow her actions to affect you so?

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Those who are upset over her IG have the power to disengage and not give it any attention. But you instead you give it energy by leaving condescending comments and making fun of her mental health.

Why allow her actions to affect to affect you so?

I'm not making fun of her (?)Β I just wanted to know what y'all think about her constant habit of posting the same thing every time, if she wants to do this for the rest of her life, that's fine, it won't affect me at all but what about her? :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Funny. While certain trolls are having a mini hiatus, another account pops up to fill in with the same nonsense they post.

:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Do you think this is πŸ’Žs dupe?Β Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edited by Style.
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—