Britney posts project rhinestone

21 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

She looks so pretty.

She may be dumb as a rabbit, but I could never hate her completely. She is adorable. 

3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

She should just delete her IG. Tired of people complaining about the same thing.

Yeah, we get dumb comments like Missdebbie 

5 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It shocks me that she literally does the same thing in every video. Where is this woman's creativity? Doesn't she get tired of living in an infinite loop?

She’s a millionaire. I imagine she’s bored to tears of rolling around in money and going on holiday all the time.

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

She’s a millionaire. I imagine she’s bored to tears of rolling around in money and going on holiday all the time.

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

gurl don't feed the geese. that's why they keep coming back.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Z91 said:

Yeah, we get dumb comments like Missdebbie 

Well, she is not very smart. The relationship with Soliz proves my point. A smart person would not have fallen into that trap so easily, but she did! Either because of trauma or loneliness.

But I will still support her and her decisions even though most of her actions are frustrating. I have been one of the strongest supporters here. Always give her the benefit of the doubt and try to understand because she sadly has gone through so much trauma. I always go after all the people who bring her down in this site and call her all kinds of nasty things.

Learning that she left that loser makes me feel positive about her. Hopefully she is learning from her mistakes. 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
58 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

How is she not tired from this already? Like, how do you not have any other hobbies you would like to showcase? At least before she used to paint, teach dance classes, go to the gym, etc. 

Exactly.

I miss her painting and fitness posts.

She used to have more variety on her IG.

Now its so repetitive.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

How is she not tired from this already? Like, how do you not have any other hobbies you would like to showcase? At least before she used to paint, teach dance classes, go to the gym, etc. 

I can think of 3 reasons

A) Cade or someone else tells her she needs to post content like this (she once said she thinks of her Instagram as work) 

B) Britney is hateful and pissed so she wants to annoy and offend everyone for what was done to her

C) She is in psychosis and seriously unwell 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.