BritneyOnline.org drops the official mixes of the Femme Fatale Tour [Partial]

6 minutes ago, LoveforBritney said:

Oh thank god that website works again. It was down for me recently for some reason 

I guess it was because there was a conflict and they lost their old domain.

2 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

Oh thank god that website works again. It was down for me recently for some reason 

Always access as britneyonline.org

2 hours ago, Fita said:

I guess it was because there was a conflict and they lost their old domain.

Prob this, some people still access to the .net one thinking the web evolved into that... Which is not the case.

Uhm. Toxic, Gimme More and the pre-intro were already leaked by the creator aka the sound mixer Simon Ellis waaaay back.

Boys, 3 and HIAM leaked years ago as well as the backdrops of HIAM and Boys (I have them on my pc).

Not to be a downer but the only "newly leaked" ones here are 3 and If U seek Amy, the others we had for years.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

Uhm. Toxic, Gimme More and the pre-intro were already leaked by the creator aka the sound mixer Simon Ellis waaaay back.

Boys, 3 and HIAM leaked years ago as well as the backdrops of HIAM and Boys (I have them on my pc).

Not to be a downer but the only "newly leaked" ones here are 3 and If U seek Amy, the others we had for years.

everybody loves raymond my posts GIF

Thank you @Fita for sharing! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

I agree, nothing that wasn't leaked already

8 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

Yess , i thought i was going crazy lol

But t4p!!

2 hours ago, PolySpears said:

is it just me or do I hear the Get Naked beat in the background?

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

And Japanese Toxic just sounds cool
those pre-recorded vocals :)

Yes!!! It's exactly the beat.. I thought I was crazy at first but it's 100% is. Which makes that remix even better :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

12 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

I agree, nothing that wasn't leaked already

Well If U Seek Amy and Up'n Down are newly leaked though so I wouldn’t go as far as saying nothing. We only had clips of them as clips of their backdrops meaked but never in full.

But yeah, Simon Ellis shared the pre-intro as many fans were asking him for it years ago as they loved it. He even tweeted back then that Britney's team had asked him to stop 'leaking' his mixes, hence why we never got them all :( 

other Mixes he 'leaked' are the Circus unreleased mixes, Slave and MATM from the circus tour along with Big Fat Bass promo tour mix.

ps: big fat bass Femme Fatale tour remix alos leaked years ago with its backdrop, that one I have as well on my pc.

So I am happy with that but I am dying to get Womanizer and even more so the Circus tour mixes and backdrops since those seem to be way harder to get.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.