Exposed: Paul Soliz was planted. Judge Penny oversees Paul Soliz's court case.

7 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

I wonder what he could do that Sam couldn’t? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Just speculating here, but I think that if he was planted, his sole purpose was to make her fail...And she took the bait. They probably used him so that she would run back to her family with all their pleads. This would also explain how her mom knew before anyone else that she was at the Chateau with him and called the paps.

34 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Lol Y’all love this narrative of whenever Britney makes a mistake it’s always everyone else’s fault except her own…She should have properly vetted this guy the moment she started driving in cars with him alone. 

What's worse is that she apparently did... Hopefully this leads to Britney opening her eyes regarding Cade.

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

Can we stop making everything a conspiracy  ?

And accept the fact she is a mess that will never learn from her mistakes. She is still that trashy girl from Louisiana that knows no better

This 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

Lol Y’all love this narrative of whenever Britney makes a mistake it’s always everyone else’s fault except her own…She should have properly vetted this guy the moment she started driving in cars with him alone. 

This 100%

Enough with believing the world is conspiring against Britney :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

She's been the only responsible for her decisions since December 2021 :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Why is everyone SO hard on her here? It's like you WANT to see her fail. 

She's been with two guys since the conservatorship ended. You guys are acting like she's running through every guy in LA without a second thought.

Going forward, she should 10000% vet people properly. But let's not start calling her all these names. 

For some people, more lessons are needed. And considering they stopped Britney's ability to be able to interact with anyone for over a decade, she's going to make mistakes.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Easy There said:

Can we stop making everything a conspiracy  ?

And accept the fact she is a mess that will never learn from her mistakes. She is still that trashy girl from Louisiana that knows no better

Ew you’re still as gross as you were in the pandemic I see 

Edited by rik
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

Yes. She should have vetted that hold me closer edit u made too tho cuz 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, HoneyStyle said:

He's so gross, inside and out. He's a larger KFed.

She has awful taste in men holyf-

I just think she doesn't really know the healthy way to be loved and she confuses someone wanting her with love. In her distorted view of life (because of childhood trauma), she views someone like Paul or Kevin as men that "must really love me if they're willing to leave everything, including their children, for me"...Obviously people that have a healthy view of love know this is not true. But she confuses being wanted and desired, with love.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Pablitonizer said:

This 100%

Enough with believing the world is conspiring against Britney :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

She's been the only responsible for her decisions since December 2021 :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The kicker is when people in here blame the fans for her decisions and problems that arise from them. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The kicker is when people in here blame the fans for her decisions and problems that arise from them. 

Girl, cut the act.:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

One minute you're playing the victim advocate for the women left for Britney, and the next, you're backing Beyoncé, who is involved with a pe** that hurt women. You're spiraling here. I'm tired of exposing your fake and dull facade. And seriously, stop dragging in that felon Xtinct with her mugshot. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Girl, cut the act.:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

One minute you're playing the victim advocate for the women left for Britney, and the next, you're backing Beyoncé, who is involved with a pe** that hurt women. You're spiraling here. I'm tired of exposing your fake and dull facade. And seriously, stop dragging in that felon Xtinct with her mugshot. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I love how certain users wanna say the fans shouldn't be blamed, but then turned around and accuse fans of enabling behavior of a 42 year old celebrity? Make it make sense!!

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

I love how certain users wanna say the fans shouldn't be blamed, but then turned around and accuse fans of enabling behavior of a 42 year old celebrity? Make it make sense!!

Look at her, spiraling in the comments. One minute she's a fan, and the next, she's calling and hearting comments like "white trash." referencing Brit. 

trashy siggy flicker GIF

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.