Britney History: MTV All Access Weekend

Happy Sunday Britney Army Nerds! :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Today in Britney History:

On July 7th, 1999, MTV aired the All-Access Weekend special in which Britney sets two fans up on a blind date. Concert and behind-the-scenes footage of the …Baby One More Time Tour is included, as are several interview clips with Britney.

Do ya’ll remember watching this special when it aired? What are your favorite moments from the special?

Discuss. :) 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Captain Marvel said:

I remember this special and rewatched the “Crazy” and BOMT performances over & over.  I was disappointed BOMT wasn’t aired in its entirety, but I get why.  

I wonder if they’re still fans. Something tells me the guy is. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Nice! Yeah same here, I often wonder if the fans shown on these older specials are still fans to the day. Similar to that girl from the Hawaii special that Britney threw the surprise party for. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Love 2

YES I remember. I was there and watched it live and probably every single time they replayed it. I just remember being so stunned by the live concert footage: the outfits, the hair, the dancing and hot pink sparkly everything. I so badly wanted to see the BOMT tour so this was cool for us who didn't get to go.

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Nice! Yeah same here, I often wonder if the fans shown on these older specials are still fans to the day. Similar to that girl from the Hawaii special that Britney threw the surprise party for. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Same!  I wonder if the girl from Fanatic is still a stan.  :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I miss all the MTV music oriented programming. 

It really was a different time, we were fed good via MTV.  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

1 hour ago, femmepop said:

YES I remember. I was there and watched it live and probably every single time they replayed it. I just remember being so stunned by the live concert footage: the outfits, the hair, the dancing and hot pink sparkly everything. I so badly wanted to see the BOMT tour so this was cool for us who didn't get to go.

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I know there’s her “Crazy2K” Hawaii special, but I still wanna see her BOMT Tour professionally shot in full.  

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.