The woman who claims Britney Spears stole her man was LYING! Court records from 2021 show they are legally divorced.

It isn’t unfathomable to believe that you call your once ex husband your husband when you get back together with him and have another child technicalities aside. They obviously shared a deeper connection before he ran off with Britney. I wouldn’t be overly fixated on such minute details.

Britney continues to lie constantly about her relationship with this man that’s clearly scum. I try not to judge her choices and have decided to separate the person from the art. I don’t stand by a person that continues to play the victim card. Just take accountability for having not much depth behind your values and I’d respect you more. 

• Like 1

Good. But Britney was legally married right? 

44 minutes ago, NJ jeans said:

Remember this?

WWW.DAILYO.IN

The final breaking point in their marriage appears to have been the alleged incident of infidelity, where Sam Asghari claims Spears engaged in a compromising relationship with a male...

Oh I remember very well.

I hate Scam since always,  but Britney showing up with Paul right after the claims of infidelity... yeah, not good.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

The cartwheels some enabling fans do on exhale is so embarrassing. 

Out of ALL the men Britney chose to sleep with while SHE was married, she decided to go for a Felon with 10 kids who is on/off/on/off married. Not to mention he is ugly and oozes a bad vibe.

But feel better about yourselves because maybe he wasn’t married so Britney did “nothing wrong” yay slay queen :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, NJ jeans said:

We never see him with Morgan but Britney lied saying that she's not dating Paul and then...

WWW.THENEWS.COM.PK

Britney Spears wants everyone to know she is single and thriving. Amid online reports that she is still romantically involved with her ex-boyfriend Paul Richard Soliz – her former housekeeper...

75436023-0-image-a-51_1694704008848.jpg

74761299-0-image-a-31_1693102210486.jpg

poster.jpg?width=720

premium-exclusive-los-angeles-ca-8114534

I think it was more her team lying. They blatantly lied using "the sources" saying she didn't know about his criminal past and then dumped him...

Britney never mentioned this man even tho they're together for almost a year now (that we know). So not common for her, a person that loves to show her boyfriends like trophies, so many public love letters... all this hiding doesn't even make sense anymore after the chateau bizarre episode. 

Notice we barely had candids for months since the last ones when he showed up with her.

Edited by Dark Willow
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Out of ALL the men Britney chose to sleep with while SHE was married, she decided to go for a Felon with 10 kids who is on/off/on/off married. Not to mention he is ugly and oozes a bad vibe.

But feel better about yourselves because maybe he wasn’t married so Britney did “nothing wrong” yay slay queen :clownery_makeup_meme:

Beyond tired of this stupid 'enabling fan' bs spouted and yet no one here can tell me what we're enabling. You really think Britney is sitting down at home going through comments here and being like, 'yeah, right on, imma continue getting me some felon D'. If we had that much influence on her life, don't you think she'd left this bum by now?

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 6
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Burning_Up said:

How can someone steal your husband? Is he an object that has no will? I hate this type of conversation :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I never hear anyone saying "he stole my wife". Men just dont want to take responsibility and the society enables it. 

• Like 6
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

And that's the only crumb they hold onto is whether he was married or not as if this situation with Columbus, Adnan and K Fed hasn't happened.

It's definitely clownery and foolishness that people think what Britney is doing is "hot".

They did the same with JT's mugshot cheering and clapping and low and behold Britney has one too and it just hasn't been released so they cartwheeled a narrative of if we haven't seen Britney's mugshot it doesn't exist = When clearly on the sheriff website her info is posted as an arrest, booking, fingerprinted and photographs taken. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2

Can we stop giving this attention seeker a platform? 

Unhinged fans should stop engaging with her on social media, I swear Britney has the most psychotic Stans that always engage and give a voice to shady individuals like this *****, the lufti guy and the other redneck that broke into her house on her wedding day. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And that's the only crumb they hold onto is whether he was married or not as if this situation with Columbus, Adnan and K Fed hasn't happened.

It's definitely clownery and foolishness that people think what Britney is doing is "hot".

They did the same with JT's mugshot cheering and clapping and low and behold Britney has one too and it just hasn't been released so they cartwheeled a narrative of if we haven't seen Britney's mugshot it doesn't exist = When clearly on the sheriff website her info is posted as an arrest, booking, fingerprinted and photographs taken. 

I think you’ve got bigger concerns than Britney Spears. Last I checked, Uglyoncé is married to a pe.do, rocks hideous wigs (a reason why Jay Z dumped her for Becky), and her last album is crashing despite bot boosts. And Xtinct? She’s got her mugshot plastered all over Google for being a drunken disaster and is now performing for $5 in some random garden in Italy. Lmao, yet you’re scrambling in them comments over a relationship that we know nothing about. 

but we do know about Becky with da good hair, shall we? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
spacer.pngspacer.png

• Love 4
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

I think you’ve got bigger concerns than Britney Spears. Last I checked, Uglyoncé is married to a pe.do, rocks hideous wigs (a reason why Jay Z dumped her for Becky), and her last album is crashing despite bot boosts. And Xtinct? She’s got her mugshot plastered all over Google for being a drunken disaster and is now performing for $5 in some random garden in Italy. Lmao, yet you’re scrambling in them comments over a relationship that we know nothing about. 

but we do know about Becky with da good hair, shall we? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
spacer.pngspacer.png

What does Beyonce have to do with Britney's cheating scandals and her being with a low life criminal housekeeper?

That alone dragging Beyonce into this shows how weak your counter argument is.

nicki minaj | Trending Gifs

0605fd83e42f59f6b6076174aac98d67_md.jpg

Edited by DiamondCircus
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

What does Beyonce have to do with Britney's cheating scandals and her being with a low life criminal housekeeper?

That alone dragging Beyonce into this shows how weak your counter argument is.

nicki minaj | Trending Gifs

I don’t give a **** about what you think, let’s start there. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
Secondly, you should definitely worry about Beyoncé plummeting on the charts instead of babbling about a relationship you know nothing about. But hey, we all remember how Jay-Z ditched that ugly mess for Becky with the good hair! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 5
Just now, Style. said:

I don’t give a **** about what you think, let’s start there. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
Secondly, you should definitely worry about Beyoncé plummeting on the charts instead of babbling about a relationship you know nothing about. But hey, we all remember how Jay-Z ditched that ugly mess for Becky with the good hair! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

LOL not you saying Bey plummeting on the charts when Cowboy carter slayed Britney's last effort "Glory" hole.

Bey also topped the charts with all of her studio albums and didn't need Myah Jean for assistance.

Jay cheating is his doing, not Bey's on the other hand Britney is getting with Married men, criminals, and low budget users that won't even work.

Beyonce Laugh GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

30 years into Beyonce's career she's got a boat load of money, all the respect in the industry and by her peers and continues to top the albums and singles charts and sell out tours.

So, you should be more worried about Britney's retirement and plan with Paul.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL not you saying Bey plummeting on the charts when Cowboy carter slayed Britney's last effort "Glory" hole.

Bey also topped the charts with all of her studio albums and didn't need Myah Jean for assistance.

Jay cheating is his doing, not Bey's on the other hand Britney is getting with Married men, criminals, and low budget users that won't even work.

Beyonce Laugh GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

30 years into Beyonce's career she's got a boat load of money, all the respect in the industry and by her peers and continues to top the albums and singles charts and sell out tours.

So, you should be more worried about Britney's retirement and plan with Paul.

@Jordan Miller @BUWYGF @Princessmimi what is this user doing on a Britney Spears forum? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Jordan Miller @BUWYGF @Princessmimi what is this user doing on a Britney Spears forum? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

You didn't realize this isn't a Britney Spears forum soley anymore? @Jordan Miller opened up the site to have fans of all artists come be part of his community.

You do realize that we can all be fans of Britney and like other artists, your fave is Nicki :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:.

Running to the mods because you lost the debate is very childlike, why strike the match then run when there's flames.

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

You also brought up Beyonce and dragged her into this so why be salty now that I had to drop receipts and tea on Bey's success.

Edited by DiamondCircus
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Style. said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

17 minutes ago, Style. said:

6 minutes ago, Style. said:

And for reference Style quoted me, brought up Bey and lit the match then went running to the mods because it got too hot in the kitchen.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

And this is the behavior Style continues to showcase and reasons why Glitter let us know he was turned down to be a writer on the forum due to his own actions and behaviors. 

Edited by DiamondCircus

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.