Katy Perry and her Awful vocals performs for Dolce & Gabbana

Her vocals are great but fr it's annoying when singers doing too much and changing the way song sounds by doing stupid random runs and vocal riffs and stopping randomly in between while turning mic to fans (and it's adding absolutely nothing)... If you're gonna do it, do it in a way that it sounds great :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Nicki does the same thing to the point she doesn't even rap or sing live anymore she's getting away with turning mic to fans all the time and only singing/rapping smallest part ever :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

Why does this site hate her so much I don’t understand it.

Because she has questionable morals, after two consecutive flops, she returns to work with the producer who created her. Who is also a horrible human being who abuses others.  She is also a try-hard, and it is so evident that it hurts. 

• Love 2

It is definitely awful and it reminds me of my teacher when she made us sing songs for mother's day and we didn't knew the lyrics so she would screamsing the first few words of every other verse :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

7 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Imagine being so bored with your life where you have nothing better to do than create a hate thread towards someone 🙄🙄🙄 pathetic really 

Yes please someone change the thread title. Katy could be reading this and will cast spells on all of you. 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

Why does this site hate her so much I don’t understand it.

It is the same like with J.Lo and others  ... some clown decide to hate on a singer and then all sheep follow cause they want to feel included.

They are projecting their own insecurities and lack of success in real life, and this type of online bullying makes them feel powerful.

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

I went to her Prismatic tour and RAN FOR MY LIFE midshow because of her HORRIBLE, AWFUL VOCALS.

She made me want to cut my ears off! 

I was at Prismatic tour and actually had a great time, it was fun, colorful and international and everybody around me had great time and Im not even a fan.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.