Do Fans Want A Britney Album More Than Performances?

Fans are expecting her stage energy to all the sudden go back to when she was 21 now that she’s free, but that would not happen. We’d still get skip from stage left to right, stop in the middle for a hair flipney. She does not enjoy performing. She’s not dedicated or has the drive for it anymore.  Album 10000%

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 2
Just now, stronger1992 said:

Fans are expecting her stage energy to all the sudden go back to when she was 21 now that she’s free, but that would not happen. We’d still get skip from stage left to right, stop in the middle for a hair flipney. She does not enjoy performing. Album 10000%

Thank you for commenting on topic, I agree that it makes for a great convo to kind of see where she's at performance wise.

Even from her IG videos we know she's just 'having fun', but there is a BIG difference in how she's been 'dancing' lately. 

It's a pretty tough question tbh...

On the one hand, I believe she would never mature in terms of music.I fear she'd be releasing songs about partying, s3x or going out so I'm not sure I'm here for that anymore. I love her music with all my heart, but I need some maturity in her lyrics. I'm not in my 20s anymore and neither is she :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

On the other hand, I'd love to see her live once more, at least in some kind of farewell tour or something. But I don't know what could come out of her on stage. I'd feel so strange watching her lipping to her 25+ year-old vocals, I just can't imagine hearing 'I know I might be young but...'  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What kind of music? I still want that Urban/RB/Hip Hop influenced album. You can tell she loves Cardi, Nicki and many female rappers even Dojo Britney posted. 

Thats exactly what i need from her!!! Its also very much her imo. I wouldnt mind something new like rock as well, something wetr she can showcase her deeper tone.

Yes the fans are wanting an auto tuned album STAT. Well because live performance is like theatre you can mess up and there is no filter or editing that can be done necessarily, you are in front of a live audience so if Britney is glitching left and right yeah that will not be appropriate. (No interviews were done promoting her book if u remember) 

Britney was hidden behind the curtain like wizard of oz. It is not time for that curtain to rise. 

with albums yeah there are many takes to get it right and production tricks to get her voice to an industry standard. Even her IG videos she is splicing and dicing to get it just right. So clearly u can understand now why she should go for an album or let’s make it easier an ep or just one damn song - and not a live performance 

thank you 

I think it’s funny how people say “Britney will never make music again” because she said she’s done, but has done two features while saying that. Tbh I think she’ll just stick to doing music. I think the performing aspect of it she’s over with, but who knows. Like I’ve said before, people’s feelings change over time and Britney is still healing and taking time out for herself for once, she’ll decide when the time comes if she really truly wants to or decides this is something she doesn’t want to really do anymore.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.