BRITNEY'S GRAM PARALEGAL: Larry Rudolph "very much so" had a hand in placing Britney in a facility against her will in 2019..."at the very least this will help with ticket revenue when we re-announce Vegas" - Is Larry Rudolph behind BGram being silenced?

Lola2790

WWW.LISTENNOTES.COM

Britney's Gram doesn't talk about Britney much these days and they hinted in 2021 that they were threatened by somebody that then turned around and told the public to #FreeBritney (which most assumed was Cade Hudson) but now after relistening to the #FreeBritney episode I wonder if Larry Rudolph was the one to ultimately silence them?

Or could it be both and that's why Britney did not mention the paralegal's voicemail in her book?
Or is Britney simply protecting the identity of the paralegal?
Excuse me britney spears shocked GIF on GIFER - by Broadforge

"The source told us the conservatorship was supposed to end after the Circus tour in 2009. The idea was go on tour, show us you're stable and well and the conservatorship will help you regain custodial rights. When asked why it continued he said Live Nation would only insure the Femme Fatale tour if she was still under it. When the conservatorship didn't end after the Circus tour, Britney had a sort of mental break in which is why she appeared so sluggish and medicated during Femme Fatale" ... so that confirms the 2010 theories as well 

Wendy Williams Death To All Of Them GIF

@Steel Magnolia @Ghoulia @Mx_Defying

Prior to the book coming out I listened to their newest podcast and summarized it so I could compare it to the book and while Britney told the truth in the book she skipped out on a lot during the conservatorship years...

‎Toxic: The Britney Spears Story on Apple Podcasts

PODCASTS.APPLE.COM

‎Society & Culture · 2021

Main Takeaways:
·         Britney would frequent a lot of gay clubs in 2007 and a lot of people at the clubs would do choreo for her anytime she showed up. She danced with one stylist, Daniel, one time and loved his Fedora so much she took it home with her.

Daniel had a lot of positive Britney stories to share in 2007 but no tabloids were interested.

·         Daniel said he visited Britney's home in 2007 with his friends and said Britney was dressed super traditional. House had Versaille-inspired vibes. It was her, Sean Preston, JJ and a nanny in the house. This same nanny would be fired by Jamie Spears once the conservatorship started. The nanny called Britney on the phone to let her know she could no longer work for her.

Britney and the nanny cried on the phone together.

In 2007, Britney would tell her assistants and friends to go into her closet and wear anything they wanted and she'd let them keep things for themselves. Britney was super hospitable to them. Britney received the final cut of the Blackout album and was told by management to listen to it alone but she said "no" and blasted the Blackout album with all her friends in her Cadillac Escalade.

·         After Britney shaved her hair, Daniel had made plans a day before with her and was supposed to see her for dinner the next day. However, Daniel never saw her again and none of his friends had access to her anymore. Britney's phone was taken away during this time.

·         In response, Britney wrote the following on her website:

"I feel like some of the people in my life made more of some issues than was necessary. I also feel like they knew I was beginning to use my brain for a change and cut some ties, so they wanted to be in more control of my life than me.

I think it is actually normal for a young girl to go out after a huge divorce. I think it was a bigger issue because I had not gone out in such a long time. I feel like some of the people in my life made more of some issues than was necessary.

I just hope this letter made some of you think a little bit more of me and where I am coming from. I just want the same things in life that you want…and that is to be happy.

It is just so weird because everyone has their own perception of me and how they think I really am. It is so weird how stories are told.

There is your side, my side, and the truth. Somebody has to figure it out. I guess we will never really understand or figure out life completely. That’s God’s job. I can’t wait to meet him…or her."

·         Britney repeated a line from her 2007 letter of truth in 2023 in an IG caption: "I’m extremely sensitive to anybody laughing at someone or bullying in any way !!! There’s so much I’ve kept private that’s gone on with me personally and maybe one day I can let people know … until then, there’s 3 sides to every story !!! Your side, my side and the truth !!!

·         In the later part of 2007, Leah was hired as Britney's nanny and she says Britney had her kids every other week. Leah says Britney was very goofy and she would put whip cream on her face to make it look like a moustache. Leah says other than Sam Lutfi overstaying his welcome, they always had a good time together. Britney could get really sad when her kids weren't around and would beam at just the thought of them.

·         Leah remembers Britney whispering to her "why is Sam still here what is he doing"... According to Lutfi after a few months of hanging out with Britney he became her manager. Britney was like meh ok he's my manager when he showed up to one of her business meetings.
Prior to meeting Britney, Lutfi had 3 restraining orders against him.

·         Lutfi would text paparazzi Britney's schedule so they would show up.

·         Lutfi told Toxic/Britney's Gram hosts that Leah made up the whole thing about him overstaying his welcome and that Leah was hired only for a few days. Britney's Gram questioned her duration of her employment. Paparazzi pics showed Leah with Britney only for a few days. Britney's Gram hosts asked Leah again about her employment history with Britney and Leah got very defensive and said she couldn't recall exactly but it was definitely over a week.

·         Once Britney was hospitalized in an involuntary psychiatric hold for the second time in a month in 2007, Britney was horrified while strapped to a gurney and she cried out for her mom.

·         Lynne and Jamie were desperate and thought that this hospitalization would give them the happy ending to their story in order to finally remove Sam Lutfi from her life.

·         Lynne says in her book it was Lutfi who set Britney up. Lutfi says in court documents it was Britney's psychiatrist that set her up for the 5150 psychiatric hold.

·         Britney entered the 5150 hold on a Thursday and by Monday,

a gleeful Lou Taylor was able to implement her master plan, the conservatorship, with Jamie & Andrew Wallet as conservators.

·         Hospital staff heard Jamie Spears bellowing "I AM BRITNEY SPEARS" at the hospital Britney was at and his first act as conservator was to get a restraining order against Lutfi. The court relied on a statement from Lynne to get this approved. So Lynne said Lutfi cut off phone lines and drugged Britney without her knowledge. 

·         In a defamation suit, Lutfi denied Lynne's claims and got 3 witnesses (1 being Alli Sims) to corroborate that Lynne was lying.

·         Britney's Gram hosts ask "If Lutfi was committing these heinous acts, why didn't Lynne and Jamie call the cops on Lutfi? The cops were only called for Britney."

·         Britney's divorce lawyers suggested she hire Adam Streisand to get her life back.

·         Samuel Ingham, the court appointed attorney, was hired immediately the day Jamie was put in charge.

·         Adam Streisand argued Britney's family and lawyers were doing a hostile takeover of a woman that was coherent enough to tell him she did not want her father to be in the role of a conservator.

·         Ingham gives the judge a report that Britney does not have the capacity to hire her own lawyer. Ingham's assessment came a day before where he met Britney briefly for 15min in the hospital. TikTok conspiracy theorist MoonwalkMars claims during this meeting Britney was just given electroshock therapy and was in such a state of bewilderment that a doctor was able to sign off on her being not in the right state of mind. A capacity declaration (which is what is needed to be put in a conservatorship) however was NEVER made.

·         Lynne never liked Lou Taylor according to Lynne's co-author for her memoir. One time in 2008 Lou showed up to Lynne's (Britney's) home and Lynne told her co-author "look there's a snake in my pool the day that Lou's here!!!!"

·         The co-author for Lynne's book was given specific direction by Lou Taylor in 2008 to make sure she put in the word "temporary" in front of the word conservatorship whenever it was mentioned.

·         Lynne says plans for the conservatorship were underway for 6 weeks prior to it being implemented but Jamie and Lou were planning it even before then! Emails from Rosengart revealed Lou Taylor had been praying for a conservatorship over Britney since 2005.

Jamie was going to act to implement the conservatorship months sooner than when it happened in 2008 but Lou told him God is telling them to wait.

Their goal? Free Britney...from Sam Lutfi.

·         Jamie Spears issued a court statement of what happened when he received a phone call from Britney in the hospital 1 day before the conservatorship was implemented.

It was a Sunday and Jamie was working with caterers for the Superbowl and he received a phone call from Britney. She sounded deeply confused and scared:

·         Britney: "Daddy what are you doing?"

·         Jamie: "I'm working."

·         Britney: "Why are you not here with me? You've got to get me out of here"

[Jamie goes to the hospital and tells Britney he loves her.]

·         Britney "No you don't. The doctor told me you're keeping me here.

·         Jamie: "No, I'm not keeping you in here.

·         Britney: "Someone's lying."

·         3 weeks after the conservatorship was implemented, Britney went on to memorize lines and act in How I Met Your Mother. (Side Note: If Britney was so mentally ill, why was she forced to work so soon? Treatment of mental illness with antidepressants or other meds needs 4-6 weeks to take effect.)

·         A former California lawyer talked to Britney's Gram hosts and says he can say without a doubt that conservatorships are 100% a profit center for the lawyers and California State Bar.

·         Britney's intellectual property (IP) is not part of Britney's valued net worth of $60million.

Britney's IP includes the trademarks, royalties, likeness etc. of her albums, perfumes, TV specials, merchandise, & more.)

Britney's intellectual property (IP) makes up 80%-90% of her total wealth.

·         In August 2020, Jamie Spears told The Post, "I have to report every nickel and dime to the court. How the hell would I steal anything?"

·         Jamie is reporting every nickel and dime he spent. But NOT every nickel and dime Britney made.

·         Lou Taylor argued in court that it is nearly impossible to calculate Britney's IP into yearly conservatorship accounting reports because of the complexity.

Accountants in the podcast that have valued Whitney Houston's estate, Prince's estate + more say that Lou Taylor and Jamie's excuse is laughable. Not only is it possible, it's easy.

·         Britney has spend $4 million+ in legal fees since the conservatorship ended because Jamie & TCon will not cooperate with discovery/depositions/turning over the accounting books.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 9

People think just because she never really called out Larry by name and bc Cade hangs around him, that he’s somehow less complicit than the rest. The truth is, Larry has always been a rat only looking out for himself. No wonder she fired his *** like 3 times.

Cade is truly a piece of **** for continuing to associate himself with someone like Larry. I’m surprised Britney lets him get away with it.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Britney's intellectual property (IP) is not part of Britney's valued net worth of $60million.

Britney's IP includes the trademarks, royalties, likeness etc. of her albums, perfumes, TV specials, merchandise, & more.)

Britney's intellectual property (IP) makes up 80%-90% of her total wealth.

This part really deserves it own thread @Lola2790!

Many, including myself, have long speculated why her net worth is so low. Many even claim a large portion of her fortune was stolen from by team con. This news, however, would prove otherwise. Her perfume empire alone has generated billions! I would say she’s probably close to being a billionaire, but that’s just my rough estimate. Either way, she never has to work a day in her life again. Bad for us, good for Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods

Larry is an absolute snake. He went from manager who wanted to make his client famous so they could both be rich and successful, to a predator who helped enslave his client so he could continue getting richer.

The man is the devil. There's a reason Britney fired him so many times

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Honestly I think Larry genuinely wanted to help Britney and I believe they kept his around or IE hired him back as her manager due to their past history together and Jamie trusted him in which unfortunately he became complicated. With that being said and what we all know now I’m sure Britney has expressed her disdain towards Cade and Larry’s relationship and honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Cade facilitated a conservation between the Britney & Larry. A LOT of conversations I’m sure have been had that none of are privy too which could be a reason why Britney hasn’t trashed Larry on social media. Just sayin 

10 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Britney would frequent a lot of gay clubs in 2007 and a lot of people at the clubs would do choreo for her anytime she showed up. She danced with one stylist, Daniel, one time and loved his Fedora so much she took it home with her.

Daniel had a lot of positive Britney stories to share in 2007 but no tabloids were interested.

·         Daniel said he visited Britney's home in 2007 with his friends and said Britney was dressed super traditional. House had Versaille-inspired vibes. It was her, Sean Preston, JJ and a nanny in the house. This same nanny would be fired by Jamie Spears once the conservatorship started. The nanny called Britney on the phone to let her know she could no longer work for her.

Britney and the nanny cried on the phone together.

In 2007, Britney would tell her assistants and friends to go into her closet and wear anything they wanted and she'd let them keep things for themselves. Britney was super hospitable to them. Britney received the final cut of the Blackout album and was told by management to listen to it alone but she said "no" and blasted the Blackout album with all her friends in her Cadillac Escalade.

·         After Britney shaved her hair, Daniel had made plans a day before with her and was supposed to see her for dinner the next day. However, Daniel never saw her again and none of his friends had access to her anymore. Britney's phone was taken away during this time.

·         In response, Britney wrote the following on her website:

This part deserves it's own thread too! Wish we could gather more stories to corroborate this time in her life. The tabloids and media only wanted to focus on the negative to paint this picture that she was SO out of control.

I also don't blame her for leaving out so much when it came to the c-ship in her book. I think there were more nefarious things that occurred that Britney has decided to block out of her mind to keep her sanity, and wants to keep those details close to her chest. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Case is closed unfortunately.

The person herself don’t give a f about her own life. Neither should anyone else tbh. “ we” saved her. All we got was being called nerds and obsessed fanatics. She mostly blame everything on us , she’s obsessed with her weight and she posted probably 1 or 2 posts about her abusers. I really feel sorry for people who are seeking justice that the actual person doesn’t asks. 
she want to be seen the joke of the town. Let her be tbh…

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
4 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

The person herself don’t give a f about her own life. Neither should anyone else tbh. “ we” saved her. All we got was being called nerds and obsessed fanatics. She mostly blame everything on us , she’s obsessed with her weight and she posted probably 1 or 2 posts about her abusers. I really feel sorry for people who are seeking justice that the actual person doesn’t asks. 

Good god, who hurt you? 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

This part really deserves it own thread @Lola2790!

Many, including myself, have long speculated why her net worth is so low. Many even claim a large portion of her fortune was stolen from by team con. This news, however, would prove otherwise. Her perfume empire alone has generated billions! I would say she’s probably close to being a billionaire, but that’s just my rough estimate. Either way, she never has to work a day in her life again. Bad for us, good for Britney.

Nailed it.

If financial crimes were committed, this is where they would have occurred.

Concert tickets can be counted. Album sales can be counted.

But how do you account for the proceeds of, say, merch sales when they weren't required to be reported to the court?

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Are we talking about the same person? Cuz as far as I can remember Britney has been calling out the conservatorship for almost 3 years straight now… nonstop, mind you. I guess the thing is some people (fans included) just choose not to take her seriously when she does  :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

You should take your own advice and “let her be”. Your opinions aren’t needed or respected and no one here would lose sleep if you left. Also, please seek therapy. 🙏 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

You should take your own advice and “let her be”. Your opinions aren’t needed or respected and no one here would lose sleep if you left. Also, please seek therapy. 🙏 

1 hour ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Are we talking about the same person? Cuz as far as I can remember Britney has been calling out the conservatorship for almost 3 years straight now… nonstop, mind you. I guess the thing is some people (fans included) just choose not to take her seriously when she does  :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Good god, who hurt you? 

And 5 year olds joined the conversation. Go braid each others hairs and let adults do the talking. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

But Britney never said anything negative about Larry, not even in her super personal book. He must be innocent 

wolf GIF

She sued him in April 2007. Unfortunately the suit was dismissed because she was dropped by attorney Marty Singer right around the time the custody case went off the rails (July 2007) and she did not replace him, and deadlines passed.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.