Britney shares another dancing reel on Instagram: 🌷🌷🌷

Fita

3 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

What in the world are those movements. How is it possible for someone with such extensive dance experience think there is any rythm or coordination in this erratic ****show? Her mindframe, perception of reality and self awareness may possible be more affected than I had ever thought. 

how are you possibly able to jump to the conclusion that her mindframe & perception of reality is off because her dance moves are out of rhythm? 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

so you haven't seen Jojo Siwa's videos either

I actually haven’t seen any of her recent stuff but have heard she’s gone a bit weird lately! I’ll go and watch some now and report back 🤣

EDIT: Ok I watched a few of her most recent videos and will concede she is also very bizarre and seems to be going off the rails compared to how I remember her.  On the positive side, I admire her energy levels!! Wish I could have that much enthusiasm. 

Edited by HairFlipQueen
7 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

And there are those who believe that she could handle a tour or have her own halftime show...

If Trashberlake can "handle" a tour... Even without that nobody have any doubts, excpet trolls, that Britney can handle a tour!!! They're a differencies between dancing for fun at home or in a dance studio and her tour with real choregraphers! But I get that if you have your brain off it's hard to understand!

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

If Trashberlake can "handle" a tour... Even without that nobody have any doubts, excpet trolls, that Britney can handle a tour!!! They're a differencies between dancing for fun at home or in a dance studio and her tour with real choregraphers! But I get that if you have your brain off it's hard to understand!

I'm not a fan of JT and I don't care about him or his music at all. But I know he sings live and plays instruments in his shows. Would Britney do the same?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.