Britney posts new dancing video: it's been nine months since I've danced

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Ugh and this looks so bad because it makes even her testimony be questioned.

A lot of people wants to prove her abuse was a lie and her stories really never help her case. 

The basketball player story... yeah,  no wonder nothing happen. She created a story and she was acting like the little child just like her recent spa videos. 

And yet users in here call accusing someone of assault a little white lie.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Hard to believe even after she said she was hit so hard by that basketball player and was knocked to the ground, only for video footage to debunk that.

She ended up reportedly slapping herself and never hit the ground in the video.

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

She was never hit by Wembyama, she was pushed off by his security guard. At least get the story straight. 

• Like 7
20 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

The bodyguard's hand touched her face (at least that's what I saw in the video) but yeah she didn't fall and her friend didn't pick her up like she said. And she has been posting videos of her dancing both in the studio and in her home in the last months, idk what she's talking about. The thing is, it is not necessary to lie about trivial things like that, I don't get why she does it for no reason at all. Or is her memory THAT bad?

Yeah, things don't add up when it comes to Brit Brit's stories many times. Just like her blaming her family for the paps getting those pics the other day like how would her family know where she's even at? Bryan's been the only one around. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

She was never hit by Wembyama, she was pushed off by his security guard. At least get the story straight. 

Sorry not sorry I won't be saying it's a little white lie when he was accused of an assault that didn't happen. 

Police watched the videos and determined Britney slapped herself. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You should be telling Britney she was never hit as she claimed she was struck and backhanded which was a lie the security never stuck her. 

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sorry not sorry I won't be saying it's a little white lie when he was accused of an assault that didn't happen. 

Police watched the videos and determined Britney slapped herself. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You should be telling Britney she was never hit as she claimed she was struck and backhanded which was a lie the security never stuck her. 

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Now users are trying to make any excuse for the white lies, in the end Britney's story of what happened with the basketball player was debunked by video footage.

No one told you to say anything was a white lie though. Christ, you have the comprehension of a child sometimes. You hang on to every little word she utters and then use it against her just to be, 'OH! Britney's a liar!'.

Why continue to be a part of this forum of you doubt almost everything she says?  

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, things don't add up when it comes to Brit Brit's stories many times. Just like her blaming her family for the paps getting those pics the other day like how would her family know where she's even at? Bryan's been the only one around. 

This is what I don't understand... how she is accusing her family if she is hanging out with Bryan. It never crossed her mind he is giving her info to the others? She really thinks he is completely different even tho she saw the interview where he mocked her and was very positive about the c-ship idea? 

I don't know how her mind works nowadays, but like... it doesn't make any sense. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

No one told you to say anything was a white lie though. Christ, you have the comprehension of a child sometimes. You hang on to every little word she utters and then use it against her just to be, 'OH! Britney's a liar!'.

Why continue to be a part of this forum of you doubt almost everything she says?  

So, I see we're on to your usual personal attacks?

Season 2 Surprise GIF by PBS

Just now, Dark Willow said:

This is what I don't understand... how she is accusing her family if she is hanging out with Bryan. It never crossed her mind he is giving her info to the others? She really thinks he is completely different even tho she saw the interview where he mocked her and was very positive about the c-ship idea? 

I don't know how her mind works nowadays, but like... it doesn't make any sense. 

Watch when she sees the boys I won't doubt if they'll be trying to secretly record her, it is good she's trying to dance though it can be therapeutic.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And u dare to say Britney is the one with a bad memory. Even tmz who wanted the video of Britney slapping herself ended up admitting that she was slapped by the guard after playing it.

She never said the basketball player slapped her. But there was an assault clearly from the guard. 

U have a bad memory, it was not long ago and u r already twisting what happened. U are an unreliable source. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, humstarr said:

And u dare to say Britney is the one with a bad memory. Even tmz who wanted the video of Britney slapping herself ended up admitting that she was slapped by the guard after playing it.

She never said the basketball player slapped her. But there was an assault clearly from the guard. 

U have a bad memory, it was not long ago and u r already twisting what happened. U are an unreliable source. 

Police watched the video, and no charges were filed even when Britney tried pressing charges her account of what happened wasn't true.

I didn't twist anything, Brit claimed she was struck and hit the ground it was a LIE.

Period. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.