Britney says her family was in on the million dollar money shot of her getting off the plane

Lola2790

28 minutes ago, Chloe321 said:

What picture is she referring to? Anyone know? 

7 minutes ago, UnusualCammie93 said:

I think she is either referring to the photo of her coming out of the facility she was held in or the infamous getting out the car with no panties on. Iconic.

Either way its disgusting behaviour from them.

Read her caption closely. She mentions getting off the plane. It's the DailyFail pics from two days ago

• Love 3
  • Like 2

What? picture? The recent ones with the British assistant/australian bodyguard? That's not popular, she always gets wrong info from her people, so it can be any picture. 

But good thing she deep down knows her family only wants money from her... she just needs to stop getting back with abusers, because we know she will praise them again next, then dragged them, then praise one more time... repeating cycle. 

i wonder if the Bryan cute family reunion reconciliation already aged like milk or just her random thoughts again. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Jesus christ. Get some help.

Ur family had nothing g to do with recent pap pics. Just accept you look the way you look and not like ur edited pics/videos or start living more healthy lifestyles.

These meltdown posts every 2 weeks are embarrassing and sad

Maybe she thinks they paid the papz to edit her pictures lol.

7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

The only one drawing attention to it constantly is her by bringing up the drama ever 5 minutes. Zzzzzzz

Hate to agree with anything Jamie Lynn says, but Britney acts like a drama queen. 

She always chasing the drama, it probably gives her some excitement? 

Like yeah, someone called the papz, someone she knows, but she is the one giving the importance for the pictures and keeping the silly 'they edited my body to make me look bad' story. 

I doubt the candids were that popular.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.