Britney hits back at paparazzi photos: "I also know the way the paps shoot me in public when I go out I look like a different person !!! It’s honestly abusive"

The night before the paps got THAT SHOT of me going to my car !!! Same dress and same girl !!! Look I get it I know my body is not perfect but I also know I don’t have cellulite on my legs the way the paps betray me !!! I also know the way the paps shoot me in public when I go out I look like a different person !!! It’s honestly abusive because I do feel like one of the most bullied people in the world !!! It’s the truth !!! It’s not healthy for my heart or my health !!! I’m 122 and if I lost anymore weight and was sick and believed those pics I would be in the hospital !!! It’s a sticky conversation because in a world of where vanity rules not one person would believe me !!! Not one person will believe me because they prefer the negativity !!! Oh well !!!

Captura-de-tela-2024-06-25-013142.png

Edited by Fita

Britney WE KNOW!

its the big lenses + they love to add cellulite it’s been that just like in 2097, that’s what sells they always want to sell you’re looking bad

Just focus on your health and **** them,

can’t wait for new Mexico pictures 😍

• Love 1
  • Like 7

I love that she has the opportunity to fight back through social media.

The only thing wrong there was that dress was short enough to show her *** 🥹 I do hope she gets a good stylist. Only the best for her 💅🏽

These people are so gross. 

I believe her! 

Like, it would be incredibly difficult to edit videos like that? 

And say what you want about her hair, make up or outfits but Brit has always taken care of her body.

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

She uses slimming filters, often photoshops her pics to appear thinner and uses the high camera angle/.5 lense to look smaller. 

The paps usually shoot her from a long lens which makes people look wider. They’re not photoshopping her. 

Slimming filters usually cause the walls to bend, she photoshops individual pictures sometimes and when she does we can tell because she dgaf about the warping in her surroundings, but bet she doesn't know how to edit videos.

There's a record of papz editing her to look wider or adding cellulite to her legs because it just generates controversy and is easy cash, specially recently, we even got the real candids after the edited ones were posted one day in 2020. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.