The young cop that didn’t know who Justin Timberlake was has been identified

• Content Curators
Posted (edited)

Officer Michael Arkinson, who turns 24 this month, stopped Justin Timberlake Tuesday morning after allegedly seeing him blow a stop sign and swerve in the right lane. 

In just three months on the force, Arkinson has earned a reputation among Sag Harbor’s wealthy residents, earning nicknames like “the Sag Harbor ****” and “little red-headed dips–t” for his strict enforcement of traffic laws.

spacer.png

T.CO

The rookie Sag Harbor cop who pulled over pop superstar Justin Timberlake for alleged drunk driving...

Edited by CentralCJ
  • Love 2

I’m gonna be a little nitpicky here but the cop is only 24? Has he NEVER heard of Can’t Stop the Feeling on the radio or social media at all or was he just living under a rock? I’m sure if someone played that song to him he would be like “oh that’s who he is”

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, johnslyfe said:

I’m gonna be a little nitpicky here but the cop is only 24? Has he NEVER heard of Can’t Stop the Feeling on the radio or social media at all or was he just living under a rock? I’m sure if someone played that song to him he would be like “oh that’s who he is”

would he have been like 10 when that song came out??? i don’t think the new generation listens to the radio any more btw… it’s all streaming stuff like spotify where u can make ur own playlist

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.