the problem is not (only) the lazy finishing. the track is weak af

that chorus is SO FN BORING

and actually that made me super sad by that time coz orbit is my fav producer, and brit is my fav artist... i had HIGH expectations on it and it simply didnt work :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Fabricio Alex said:

the problem is not (only) the lazy finishing. the track is weak af

that chorus is SO FN BORING

and actually that made me super sad by that time coz orbit is my fav producer, and brit is my fav artist... i had HIGH expectations on it and it simply didnt work :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

9 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

It’s a horrible song and would never have charted. It’s an album filler; not a thriller:

Stop trying to make Britney Jean happen.

Naddaloan naddaloan naddloan

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Super Mods

I don't think it would've been a hit either way cause her vocals sounded strained and pitchy in it, 

it doesn't have a good melody to it and its not catchy or radio friendly.

Honestly the only good thing about it are how personal the lyrics are to Britney.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

It’s a horrible song and would never have charted. It’s an album filler; not a thriller:

Stop trying to make Britney Jean happen.

Naddaloan naddaloan naddloan

Oh be nice, she sought out to make it a personal album so it makes sense to have a song like Alien to match with the concept of the album but that’s what disappointing from then on is it’s not personal as her team marketed it to be so I would rather an album full of Aliens because she kept saying throughout her life that she’s actually an awkward shy girl inside so having her actually sing it makes it worth a cheesy album since she said it herself “lay on the cheese hunny”

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Oh be nice, she sought out to make it a personal album so it makes sense to have a song like Alien to match with the concept of the album but that’s what disappointing from then on is it’s not personal as her team marketed it to be so I would rather an album full of Aliens because she kept saying throughout her life that she’s actually an awkward shy girl inside so having her actually sing it makes it worth a cheesy album since she said it herself “lay on the cheese hunny”

This was a word salad worthy of a Britney Instagram caption hunny 

I remember when the demo first leaked and my first thought was that this was just OK song, cool to listen in the bathtub, to just chill but nothing more. Definitely not a hit nor something groundbreaking or singleworthy. I was waiting for more tracks... but it ended as the 2nd best song from this album and the final version ended way more disappointing so... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.