Pretty Girls Appreciation Thread

19 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Under the Con - duets with Iggy, G Eazy, Sabi, Tinashe. 

No con - Michael Jackson, Madonna, Elton John.

Hope she’s done playing around with z-list artists. 

Iggy was kind of an A-List in 2015 tho (idk how or why)

And Tinashe is super talented, she doesn't deserve the lashings, specially considering britney's last collaboration was with Will.iam out of all people, so yeah she's always had bad taste picking her features, conservatorship or not :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I didn't like it as much when it was rlelessed bc sounded like a copy paste of the other pop girl sobgs

the music video gave it life and one of her best videos after femme fatale it's everything Britney is: ****, fun and cheesy.

this is Britney's Loverboy where these artists tried to be young again 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

I absolutely loved it then and I still love it 

spacer.png

this release was like primeney return to me at the time :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

spacer.png

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

after being stuck with autotoney for 2 entire eras this was like seeing her old self coming back from the dead in many ways, a blow of fresh air ugh

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.