Fans all love Blackout and are all lukewarm (or worse) toward Britney Jean. But there def seems to be an extreme divide over Glory. 

I personally think it is a beautiful album and deserved great videos and way more attention and a bigger rollout.

Liar was 🔥 and DYWCO was fun

Invitation, Make Me, Swimming in the Stars, Man on the Moon, and Just Luv Me all had such had a unique dreamy vibe. 

Stars Background GIF by MOODMAN

Notice how not a single person wanted to keep Private Show! Instead, Invitation should have been used as the name of the Glory Era perfume release. The video look of private show was great though and can be kept.

Lead single should have been upbeat such as Slumber Party solo version, Better, or love me down with a HOT video such as the style of the original Make Me. I will never get over the scrapping of the video, sorry Britney if you didn't like it for whatever reason but the original video was a billion times better than the official release version. 

Second single should be Mood Ring.

Third and fourth singles could be the other options I mentioned above.

Glory was a frustrating era for me as a fan because I knew it wasn't living up to the potential success 😩 the music quality was GREAT and she looked STUNNING minus the lip filler. So it was sad do see it not be a smash on every level.

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Not Really! 

Make Me was the best single choice! Where they went wrong was with promotional singles…which killed the hype! 

after Pertty Girl disaster, Make Me was a perfect song for Mature 35+ year old Britney! 

After Make Me they should have dropped DYWCO with a music video! Also the Album was rushed to be released cause of online leak! 

The Album should have been released in September after 3 single roll out

Taylor Swift is an exception, but look at most artist…they are flopping so hard. Glory is a great album by an artist who is mostly hated in industry 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.