Justin Timberlake blames 'drinking more' due to Framing Britney Spears NYT Documentary & Britney's memoir in 2023

I'm glad his good-boy image is finally ruined. He's done.

With that said, I hope Britney ups her security.  I would worry Justin or his people (he's friends with the Carters and Diddy) may try to pull a stunt to distract attention away from him.

Justin needs to hold himself accountable for HIS actions. I do think he has deep regrets when it comes to Britney.  He probably does use alcohol to supress the truth or not even think about her or the past. On some subconscious level he knows how he treated Britney was wrong but doesnt want to admit it. He chose fame over treating his childhood sweetheart with respect and it burned them both. Make amends Justin and talk to Britney. Make peace with the past. Life is too short.

5 hours ago, dumdedi said:

"I cant drink youuu awaaayyy" doesnt he literally have a song about this? Britney Spears Smile GIF

Yes!!!! Great song. 

I tried jack, I tried gin, I tried all of their friends but I can’t drinkkkkk you awayyyy 

He is haunted by her

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.