Justin Timberlake's Mugshot Released

8 hours ago, Marjoram said:

As much as I hate him, it’s actually a good photo 😂

I agree! He looks very good and doable in this (unretouched) photo. I see no wrinkles, no dark circles or bags, no double chin, etc. Not that it's wrong or necessarily unattractive to have those things, but without those things, he still looks young.

Edited by Arckangel
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Lol the funniest thing is that he works hard to keep his family man image... but once in a while he reveals his true self. 

I don't feel happy about it, it's just very ironic.

I will not make fun of it too much because Britney situation... yeah, I expect anything at this point  including a mugshot.

Good thing she doesn't have it, but we never know.

Not gonna lie, it was funny to see some Timberlake stans desperate because he did everything they have been saying about Britney for years.

• Like 5

Someone said it’s giving back of the book author pic lol. 

that’s some good lighting! Other than the red eyes, it’s actually a great headshot. Maybe since he knew the picture would be everywhere, they let him have a good one. 

10 hours ago, YellowPaperSun said:

No, I'm just a bored dude, but you're the APEX BORED DUDE, out of your futile attempt to escape the dullness of this world you're trying to rationalize the actions of this man who just commited an easily avoidable crime at his big age in a forum full of people who loathe him, which guarantees a strong reaction... And I'm enjoying every second of that reaction because it just shows how sad you're by feeling the need to do this! Don't stop with the flame bait fella :tongueney_britney_cocky:

Yes, agreed, it is blatant trolling and you have hit the nail on your head with your comment regarding the mind set. The poster is getting some sort of weird kick out of winding up people on this forum. Their pal (cubic zirconia or whatever their name is) is predictibly, already bringing up their obsession with the housekeeper boyfriend. And these two dare to suggest Britney is dysfunctional. I think some self-reflection may be in order, rather than spending their days obsessing over Britney Spears "faults" and bringing up everything she may have done wrong over the last twenty years. It is odd behaviour to say the least to excuse someone (with their "whataboutery") who was just arrested under the influence (and could have killed someone in that car) and instead focus vitriol on a woman (who has far as I know) has never been convicted of a crime beyond minor traffic violations. The only thing I can put it down to is a deeply engrained misogyny. I am probably opening myself up to some of their unique brand of vitriol saying this, but who cares, I will just log off the forum and go and do my job for the day. I have plenty to be getting on with.       

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Omg I need to get onto that. I came several times to that mugshot. He looks like a HOT dom daddy omg I can't :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Girl wtf?

spacer.png

It’s a good mugshot, I’ll give him that. And that’s all I’ll give him. A multi millionaire who can afford the best car service available and still chooses to drink and drive does not deserve an ounce of my respect. Shameful and embarrassing.

His little good guy image is finally starting to crack and we love to see it. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Girl wtf?

spacer.png

It’s a good mugshot, I’ll give him that. And that’s all I’ll give him. A multi millionaire who can afford the best car service available and still chooses to drink and drive does not deserve an ounce of my respect. Shameful and embarrassing.

His little good guy image is finally starting to crack and we love to see it. 

I’m gonna go as far as to say he looks terrible and it’s a terrible mugshot.  I do appreciate your kindness. Oh well. Lol

He's looked so exhausted and bloated for like 10 years now. He was really only hot from like 2002-2012, it's quite sad really. IDK if it's his genetics, or all the partying but he looks ROUGH.

Like he's only 43. You know who else is 43? His wife's ex, Chris Evans. There's truly no comparison between the two. Chris could pass for 30. Justin could pass for 50.

9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

He's looked so exhausted and bloated for like 10 years now. He was really only hot from like 2002-2012, it's quite sad really. IDK if it's his genetics, or all the partying but he looks ROUGH.

Like he's only 43. You know who else is 43? His wife's ex, Chris Evans. There's truly no comparison between the two. Chris could pass for 30. Justin could pass for 50.

50? I would not give him this much.

17 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

Justin Timberlake’s mugshot has been released following his DWI arrest:

GQYeaJFXUAAi4i0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.