Breaking news: Justin Timberlake arrested in New York for DWI

1 minute ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I'm addressing your specific comments though, not what other users bring up to (according to you) justify her conservatorship - which isn't even what we're talking about.

You posted a comment that I felt displayed faux outrage, you insisted it wasn't, I explained why I felt it was and you clearly don't agree. So it is what it is.

And who am I? Same as you sweetie...a member on a forum. If you think your tenure here is some kind of achievement, then wow...

Wow! Life must be swell for you if you can get this cross over a comment on a forum that you perceived as 'faux outrage'. Didn't realize fake-ness was able to translate that well through text. But please, continue stewing in this perceived idea of me being fake or whatever and calling other users here idiots, cause you're obviously SOOOOOO much better than all of us. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

It's never too late to condemn someone for what they've done so if you're indeed outraged about people displaying dangerous and irresponsible driving behavior (which I assume is what this is about) then let's see it. Show the same level of hate towards Britney right now....I'll wait.

On the other hand, if this is just about you not liking him (which is perfectly fine, I don't care for him either) then just be honest with yourself and instead of hiding behind this front of "I'm just appalled by his irresponsible behavior," maybe try "I don't like the guy and I'm glad he has karma coming to him" and leave the faux outrage at the door.

Just makes you look fake. At least with the other users that commented, they didn't hide behind the curtain.

Get a life. Britney was condemned for that for literal years upon years and still ppl bring it up to trash her (like you now). This will probably blow over for JT in a week or less. Ppl like you shouldn’t even be allowed on this forum, constantly derailing threads to bring everything back to hating on Britney, you’re probably some old user with a new name starting the same BS again. Insufferable nonsense that ruins this forum :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Edited by Slave4Brit88
  • Love 5
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Get a life. Britney was condemned for that for literal years upon years and still ppl bring it up to trash her (like you now). This will probably blow over for JT in a week or less. Ppl like you shouldn’t even be allowed on this forum, constantly derailing threads to bring everything back to hating on Britney, you’re probably some old user with a new name starting the same BS again. Insufferable nonsense that ruins this forum :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

@Jordan Millercan we ban this member already? The constant abuse and derailing of threads is making this forum unbearable. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

You're obviously SOOOOOO much better than all of us. 

Are you being complimentary or is this sarcasm? Hard to tell since (like you said) text doesn't always translate well on here. Wouldn't wanna make the same mistake again so if you could clarify, I'd appreciate it. :) 

8 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I merely point out hypocrisy if I see it. If the post gets derailed, it's because people engage in it. Can't fault me for people caring enough to reply.

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Are you being complimentary or is this sarcasm? Hard to tell since (like you said) text doesn't always translate well on here. Wouldn't wanna make the same mistake again so if you could clarify, I'd appreciate it. :) 

You tell me, since we're idiots here and you're the genius. 

11 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

@Jordan Millercan we ban this member already? The constant abuse and derailing of threads is making this forum unbearable. 

Yes, ban me for posting a simple comment that others have strong opinions about, but let's praise those who wish un-aliveness on others. 

Makes perfect sense to me.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.