Katy Perry teases new single 'Woman's World' (out July 11)

the promo pics are NOT good. she may as well have cut her her again. who on earth told her this look was what people wanted to see.... when will people learn

in other more positive news, I cant wait to see her on the bubbling under hot 100 charts very soon 

Katy Perry Side Eye GIF

13 minutes ago, femmepop said:

Doesn't she know feminism is passé?? 

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Lol jk...but I'm actually kinda excited for this. she's got that American Idol money and I'm interested to see how she uses it.

Lol it’s so desperate. I mean it’s always cringe when someone is so desperate to make an anthem for a very specific group (Born This Way says hi), but she’s a bit late to the #MeToo party. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 2

A female empowerment anthem produced by Dr Luke as your comeback lead Katy :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think Katy's determined to make a solid album for the GP and went back to the producers that worked in the past.

I'm hoping the final product packs more of a punch cause this feels like strong visuals and a weak track.

• Like 3

It sounds like never really over on ********* from the leak. I like the production.

now why is everyone against her ? Guess what you are adding to promo wait to sabotage her during album release.

kary has lots on the line  after two flop eras and American idol. She will manage to make it a come back again imo

im here for Katy she can't do it any worse than current pop girls minus dua

Edited by Barmy86

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.