HAPPY HOUSE OF THE DRAGON PREMIERE DATE FOR THOSE WHO CELEBRATE! WHICH TEAM ARE YOU REPPING?

TEAM BLACK OR TEAM GREEN?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

Perhaps I’m just old or had too many glasses of wine, but Jesus lord that episode sent me to sleep.

Loved the first season, and hope it improves.

I’m rewatching it right now and every first episode is boring compared to the rest of the season. I think it’s much better than other shows first episodes, but having read the history it only gets better from here 

On 6/24/2024 at 2:47 AM, RadicalOptimism said:

Daddy D with short hair made me realize hair makes even unattractive people seem attractive 

I liked his long hair. But he does look ... good with short hair. Just a different vibe. I think i do prefer it long cuz it's more fantasy, medieval, magic vibe to me. Short hair is just a tad more boring. 
House of the Dragon: 5 things to know about Daemon TargaryenUgly or very hardcore elf but still elf vibe.

House of the Dragon: Why did the show ever want us to doubt just how evil  Matt Smith's Daemon is? | The IndependentYes this does look hotter. Gives off a Neil Patrick Harris after a month in the gym vibe.

Daemon Targaryen | House of the Dragon 2024Safe choice. Either way he has charm and personality. He plays the role really good!

Edited by MortalMarshmallow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.