Taylor Swift - A master list of all the narcissistic, petty, mean, hypocritical, dishonest stuff she has done: a novel Part 1

45 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I don’t care for the girl, but this fanbase really shows their jealousy when it comes to Taylor. This is the career we wish Britney had after she became free. These hate Taylor threads just makes us look bad as a fanbase. 

Not my fault that somebody isn't afraid to speak NOW all things what happened in her life and ****s she did, you should be quiet and read. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

48 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I don’t care for the girl, but this fanbase really shows their jealousy when it comes to Taylor. This is the career we wish Britney had after she became free. These hate Taylor threads just makes us look bad as a fanbase. 

No they don’t make anyone look bad. Her and her fans are the only ones that look bad because not once did they use their platform to advocate for Britney. They’re all narcissists who don’t care as long as Taylor remains at the top. It’s pathetic so many people without two Pennies to rub together foam at the mouth defending a billionaire. It’s actually pathetic and embarrassing. People that double guess their grocery lists are keyboard warrior-ing for someone who would use them as tarmac to fly to her next destination if it came down to it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

No they don’t make anyone look bad. Her and her fans are the only ones that look bad because not once did they use their platform to advocate for Britney. They’re all narcissists who don’t care as long as Taylor remains at the top. It’s pathetic so many people without two Pennies to rub together foam at the mouth defending a billionaire. It’s actually pathetic and embarrassing. People that double guess their grocery lists are keyboard warrior-ing for someone who would use them as tarmac to fly to her next destination if it came down to it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Not the double guess the grocery list :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block