NEW! Britney confirms she is talking to her sons

I think they know their mom has the resources not Kevin. It's very common when children grow up they tend to live with the parent that has the best income to continue their studies.

It's best for both parts to reconcile, and please start playing B10 with Jayden's beats.

Edited by warioaddams
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Brinny really is a compassionate soul with  a big, forgiving heart.

I hope the boys and Bryan don’t let her down ❤️🙏🏽

I’m sure they’ll find their way together, sooner or later! Britney loves them so much; she sacrificed her own freedom for them.

I find it strange that some people here are judging them, especially considering that they are still young boys.… with a mom that’s literally the biggest pop star our generation has ever had! :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Maybe everything will fall into place !!

I hope so!!! All these people commenting, do you wish her to be alone forever? Man, I really wish she finally get some peace and can be back with her children. They're the real love of her life. Get ******* over it. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, IamMax said:

I hope so!!! All these people commenting, do you wish her to be alone forever? Man, I really wish she finally get some peace and can be back with her children. They're the real love of her life. Get ******* over it. 

I trust her mind so much and I really believe there is a strong bond between her and the kids. There is no way there isnt!

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, IamMax said:

Nobody wants Britney alone forever, however her family is toxic to her! Whether she forgives or not is one thing but their actions prove they don’t genuinely love her.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.