Blackout outtakes folder is being passed around

5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

What's strange is Jeff Durant and you described the song very different.

He claimed, "Crucify is one of her best performances without a doubt".

"Crucify is a beautiful ballad with haunting melodies in D. Kind of like Tori Amos but different lyrics, and arrangement, it's about oppression and loss".

He claimed you had the song, but the one you have sounds very different than the one he describes.

I still have the receipts from my exclusive with Jeff, so I wonder if he was just gas lighting us as you both describe the song very different.

Jeff Durant or Durand or whatever is a liar apparently? 

8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Regardless of what you posted I had an exclusive with him and we talked about way more than what was posted.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

What a loser talking with a rando who never even worked with B & calling it an “exclusive” go touch some grass”. You want actual Rebellion exclusives go to my post history from 6+ Years ago 

34 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

What a loser talking with a rando who never even worked with B & calling it an “exclusive” go touch some grass”. You want actual Rebellion exclusives go to my post history from 6+ Years ago 

Have a seat nobody cares about you telling others to touch grass! Maybe take your own advice darling!

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

Clearly nothing is being passed around 

i mean i know for a fact a lot of songs by Britney and tons of other artists are definitely being passed around lol. Just because they're not easy to get or leaked doesn't mean it's not being passed around.

• Love 1
On 6/13/2024 at 9:37 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Have a seat nobody cares about you telling others to touch grass! Maybe take your own advice darling!

Why are fellow fans so f'ing selfish?  I mean why keep them to yourself when everybody could just let what they have out?  It is the traders trying to just keep them to act superior to other fans.   It is gross and tacky behaviorl.  We will all be gone in less than 100 years why the hell not give instead of try to be an elitist type person.  It is totally gross and no reason for it either.  Either everyone should have them or people who do need to stop bragging and fluffing themselves up so much like King or Queen s*** of Britney World.    

• Like 2

People ask why I joined so long ago and am still considered a newb and this is one of the very reasons, the selfish and stupid nonsense.  I see it hasn't changed any since.  People like this are no better Sam or Federline, all about themselves and feeling full of themselves.   It isn't a Lambo or Kim Kardashians bank account you have, it is a couple tracks you are being selfish with.  But keep being you, bad look, but go ahead

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OHMAHGOD said:

Why are fellow fans so f'ing selfish?  I mean why keep them to yourself when everybody could just let what they have out?  It is the traders trying to just keep them to act superior to other fans.   It is gross and tacky behaviorl.  We will all be gone in less than 100 years why the hell not give instead of try to be an elitist type person.  It is totally gross and no reason for it either.  Either everyone should have them or people who do need to stop bragging and fluffing themselves up so much like King or Queen s*** of Britney World.    

she has probably hundreds of songs from her career that we don't even know about that traders will have but won't leak lol just the way it is unfortunately.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.