Blackout outtakes folder is being passed around

35 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

What are the chances you’ll be able to get these songs? You’re potentially our only hope sis. 

If that cap is real, then it will leak eventually. According to some people, the tracks were on a JR Rotem box leak that was removed almost immediately from Leaked, so chances are it will leak again.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

If that cap is real, then it will leak eventually. According to some people, the tracks were on a JR Rotem box leak that was removed almost immediately from Leaked, so chances are it will leak again.

we really need to keep our eyes peeled on leaked so we can download it as soon as it gets uploaded or whatever lol. is there no way we can see who uploaded it originally?

9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wait OMG :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: This song was always meant for greatness TBH

i made it in like 10 minutes too. imagine britneys version with that instrumental fully mastered. it would be brilliant. i love the Madonna sample in the demo though.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Yeah, I haven’t been able to get messages for years now 😭 

Sorry sis, I’ve been meaning to update the links but it’s SO time consuming. If you need help let me know, I can send you files through email if you’re missing anything. 

Right now it's like 1:30 in the morning, but tomorrow I will compare what I have from my old laptop to whatever's been updated with a higher quality or final mix or whatever new stuff has leaked and get back to y'all. :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

I may also need some of the international bonus tracks from certain albums in HD since not every Britney song is on US iTunes. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: But I do already have them on my old laptop, so I should be able to just copy/paste onto a USB and move them to my new laptop whenever.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, spen_wilk2002 said:

we really need to keep our eyes peeled on leaked so we can download it as soon as it gets uploaded or whatever lol. is there no way we can see who uploaded it originally?

I’ve been checking Leaked obsessively today. It’s weird tho, the guy who posted it was banned and the thread was deleted right away… just very odd circumstances. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

If you talking about the one on dbree it's fake. someone made that just to bother and make fun of fans also dbree filled with fakes.

Dbree is so chaotic… it does come in clutch sometimes though.. had to check just in case something did leak and we just didn’t know ab it yet.

4 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I’ve been checking Leaked obsessively today. It’s weird tho, the guy who posted it was banned and the thread was deleted right away… just very odd circumstances. 

If this is true, then someone on Leaked doesn’t want certain files out.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, spen_wilk2002 said:

Not really, the guy was apparently banned.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.