Blackout outtakes folder is being passed around

30 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Howw? Wheree? Were they actually share the download link?

It’s a website where leaks are posted but the link was deleted before anyone could download it. These are definitely going to leak eventually, be it a few days, weeks, or even months. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think that's this song.

Yes it's this song. Just Let Me Go is the official title.

But "No sample version" means it's probably an earlier version that doesn't have the La Isla Bonita sample.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

leakers holding onto and gatekeeping almost 20 year old songs by an artist that's currently retired but leaking new/upcoming songs and sometimes ruining entire rollouts is honestly bull****. like even hold me closer leaked before it dropped but these songs we've wanted for years and this is the closest we've been!!!!! if we don't get britmas with atleast these few tracks i will honestly die.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, sochaotic said:

I found an alleged clip of Easy on a leak website and it’s literally an AI cover of Easy by No Doubt… here’s to hoping this list is actually real 😭

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

AIney is literally getting so good that it’s getting to the point where we won’t be able to tell the difference… :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, sochaotic said:

I found an alleged clip of Easy on a leak website and it’s literally an AI cover of Easy by No Doubt… here’s to hoping this list is actually real 😭

If you talking about the one on dbree it's fake. someone made that just to bother and make fun of fans also dbree filled with fakes.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Fita said:

JUST LET ME GO sounds interesting!

That's the official name of Love 2 Love U. Interestingly enough, it says "no sample" so it removes the "La Isla Bonita" sample. Guess it's literally just "Fuego" by the Cheetah Girls, since they got the Love 2 Love U instrumental but without the sample for that song. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Isla said:

Yes it's this song. Just Let Me Go is the official title.

But "No sample version" means it's probably an earlier version that doesn't have the La Isla Bonita sample.

It'll probably sound like this, and no I'm not joking. Just Let Me Go got reworked into this and the La Isla Bonita sample was removed. Interestingly enough, I can very distinctly hear another sample in this version, which reminds me of the verses from Britney's "Guilty", itself sampling Prince's "Guilty Kiss" in the chorus, but I know that's not the song they're sampling because it's also making me think of Enrique Iglesias? I'm so confused...

Edit: The song I was thinking of was Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It", and the song that both Enrique and the Cheetah Girls sampled was Lionel Richie's "All Night Long (All Night)". I can now relax because that would've kept me up all night lol

Edited by BrittonJeanSpears
  • Like 4
19 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It'll probably sound like this, and no I'm not joking. Just Let Me Go got reworked into this and the La Isla Bonita sample was removed. Interestingly enough, I can very distinctly hear another sample in this version, which reminds me of the verses from Britney's "Guilty", itself sampling Prince's "Guilty Kiss" in the chorus, but I know that's not the song they're sampling because it's also making me think of Enrique Iglesias? I'm so confused...

Edit: The song I was thinking of was Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It", and the song that both Enrique and the Cheetah Girls sampled was Lionel Richie's "All Night Long (All Night)". I can now relax because that would've kept me up all night lol

Yeah both this song and I Like It reuse lyrics from All Night Long :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: JR Rotem sure liked his samples back then

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Apparently that Don’t U Pity Me snippet is actually called Downtown. Don’t quote me on that tho, someone on a different forum said that. 

Hey, I just tried to message you but I guess the site said you can't receive messages? Anyways, I got a new laptop and I was trying to download all the unreleased Britney tracks using the links from your spreadsheet, but I think they all got taken down.

Now I gotta track down all of the most up to date versions of the songs, I know I didn't manage to snag a few final mixes. Sorting through 10 year old YouTube videos is gonna be hell. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Hey, I just tried to message you but I guess the site said you can't receive messages? Anyways, I got a new laptop and I was trying to download all the unreleased Britney tracks using the links from your spreadsheet, but I think they all got taken down.

Now I gotta track down all of the most up to date versions of the songs, I know I didn't manage to snag a few final mixes. Sorting through 10 year old YouTube videos is gonna be hell. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Go to https://britneyonline.org/media-bar/audios/demos-unreleased/

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Yeah, I haven’t been able to get messages for years now 😭 

Sorry sis, I’ve been meaning to update the links but it’s SO time consuming. If you need help let me know, I can send you files through email if you’re missing anything. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.