Britney shares a video dancing to Timbaland, Justin Timberlake & Missy Elliott song: The nasty version

4 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

I think she isn't bother with this d-bag. She just likes the music. Same with me I hate Camila Cabello but I also enjoyed her music

Well, Camilla isn’t your ex and you aren’t making a fool of yourself dancing to her song on social media. 

She could enjoy that song privately. Posting a video like that? Old Britney (who came back like a boss at the 2003 VMA’s right in his face) would not approve.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well, Camilla isn’t your ex and you aren’t making a fool of yourself dancing to her song on social media. 

She could enjoy that song privately. Posting a video like that? Old Britney (who came back like a boss at the 2003 VMA’s right in his face) would not approve.

But she isn't Old Britney anymore. Im Sorry Taylor Swift GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

• Like 1
Just now, itswwasheem***** said:

But she isn't Old Britney anymore. Im Sorry Taylor Swift GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

I wish we would stop with this 'old britney would never approve of blah blah blah', shtick. Old Britney also probably would never think her own family would turn around and abuse her. She's an entirely different person now.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I don’t believe any videos she posts are current, she records so much and prolly keeps them on her phone till she’s ready to post something, I think a lot of you need to realize that 

it’s just the song choice for me, even if there’s lyrical content about her in the song it’s just cringe to use it considering 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, she is very selective. I think she never attacked Timbaland back because she knows he is Timberlake close friend... or her handl... I mean friends didn't warn her about Timbaland and the "muzzle" line. We have to remember Britney is still surrounded by abusive men,  so I don't know if she thinks it's ok a guy say something like that about her.

She is clearly sick and shows, but after the hell (allegedly) JT went through with her book scandals for sure he doesn't feel empathy for her current mental state. 

Britney has no friends, just people who work for her and are paid to keep her company. Or Cade's friends. It's been years since she's had a genuine friendship with someone. If she had real friends, many things would be avoided, perhaps even ship C. She is an isolated person, who lives in a universe completely parallel to reality. For her, posting on Instagram is like a job and the content she posts is what people want to see. Completely disconnected, unfortunately. JT must laugh a lot at all the effort she makes to get his attention. Britfans spent years accusing him of being obsessed with her, but it seems the situation has changed and now Britney is the one trying to get noticed by him at any cost. Even if she has to lower herself for it. Maybe he'll comment on this video at the next show while singing Cry Me a River and humiliating her once again.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

Hello dear guest! As you can see there's so many dramatic crying bottoms commenting under this post. But that's normal! it's their natural habitat to disguise as Britney fan but hating on her. But don't worry, they're on their mating season that's why they're wild, hor- I mean hungry and angry mood. But as soon as Britney releases new music they will be fed, we just gotta wait! :)

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
3 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

I know, that’s why most her IG content doesn’t phase me at all. Stuff that involves people like Timbaland and JT though, after the things they said about her… it’s just a shame. 

Is it really that weird that I wish she’d come out on top, especially after the “muzzle” crap? 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney has no friends, just people who work for her and are paid to keep her company. Or Cade's friends. It's been years since she's had a genuine friendship with someone. If she had real friends, many things would be avoided, perhaps even ship C. She is an isolated person, who lives in a universe completely parallel to reality. For her, posting on Instagram is like a job and the content she posts is what people want to see. Completely disconnected, unfortunately. JT must laugh a lot at all the effort she makes to get his attention. Britfans spent years accusing him of being obsessed with her, but it seems the situation has changed and now Britney is the one trying to get noticed by him at any cost. Even if she has to lower herself for it. Maybe he'll comment on this video at the next show while singing Cry Me a River and humiliating her once again.

Oh I totally believe she doesn't have any real friend, I was talking about the leeches feeding her with the news (the way they want her to know the news obvi),  maybe they didn't say anything about Timbaland muzzle thing. 

She only really have the paid people around, even her boyfriend Paul was an employee lol.

She probably always had this thing for JT, praised him many times during the c-ship, wanting a featuring back in 2016,  her favorite 2013 song was a JT song. I just think her team didn't want to show how much "she cared" about Timberlake,  but now with her "free from her family" they want her to show "this side" of her more. 

I think she really thought the book would be enough for him to try a contact. Obviously he doesn't want anything with her, but maybe that's not what Britney thinks.

It's just sad to see Britney humiliating herself for such terrible people like her family and Timberlake. No self love, not understanding everybody doing fine but her,  going back and forth with her abusers.

She is so clueless.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.