Is there any hope left for Rebellion to leak?

36 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

Guys, do you actually think the song is any good? Or do you just like the lyrics and the fact Britney wrote it herself?

Cause I’ve always thought it sounds horrific and I’ve never been confused about why Original Doll never made it. 

Because the lyrics and vibe of the song is eerie and the message of the song is unusual for Britney and mid-2000s if it was any other unreleased song people wouldn't obsess over it that's why I said it would be interesting for lostwave fans too.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, OneLife said:

I think if there was a whole song to leak it would have leaked already.. I don't think the song is finished and probably there is nothing more than what has already been leaked..

I already said this;

I would've thought this too if the song weren't on a couple of CDs that Britney and Sam Lutfi had. I don't think they would put a 1-minute canceled song onto CDs. the paparazzi video of Britney listening to her demo CD had the "Rebellion" intro, which the snippet doesn't have. There are also a couple more proofs about that the full version does exist.

If it was just a unfinished regular unreleased song than why did many people who involved in this song mysteriously died or threatened?

• Love 1

YET AGAIN, can we stop asking for this song. She was just experimenting, the idea sounds good on paper hence why it’s incomplete. You guys just want her to reveal something juicy. If you guys bring up Rebellion again, I will lock the topic because it’s getting ridiculous.Fetch Mean Girls GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, slave2britney said:

Hopefully it’ll leak eventually. It took years for “She’ll Never Be Me” to leak in full. 

The first snippet of Never Be Me leaked in 2001 and the full song in 2007. Rebellion was posted to Britney’s website in 2006 and it’s now…2024. No shade but the two are in no way comparable.
Clearly the song is only in the hands of the people who worked on it 18 years ago and the record company, who is rumored to have deleted it from their system. I don’t believe anyone outside of these individuals have it.

• Love 1