Britney Spears - Feel The Joy [New Millennium] (AI Remix)

Disclaimer: This is just a rough fan-edit, as in, merely a concept or demo (glitches & all) of a studio version of unreleased Britney tunes. Please keep that in mind when you listen to the mixes:D Though in the future, I’d love to master my AI creations. Until then, thanks for listening!! 

I should’ve saved that radio version of "New Millennium" that my local radio station played back in 2002. I recorded it on cassette then transferred it to CD-RW. But then I lost it forever:(… It was HQ too! Thanks to AI, I can create concepts of studio versions that never were

released.

I hope you enjoy!

Feel The Joy (DJ LevLove AI Remix)

Edited by GlossyHart
Left out disclaimer in original description.
  • Love 1

I know exactly the points to which you’re referring. Fully conceptual so room for improvement is a given. I would love to fully devote my time to mastering these concepts. I would really appreciate the support in helping to get my @DJLevLove 4Britney YouTube page some attention. Then eventually I will be able to devote adequate time/money to mastering the mixes.

By the way,thank you for reminding me to add the disclaimer about expectations of quality for my fan-edits 🙏🏾 Not tryna pass these off as anything more than alternate reality concepts:)

Love, 

Glossy aka DJ LevLove

On 6/10/2024 at 10:15 PM, GlossyHart said:

I should’ve saved that radio version of "New Millennium" that my local radio station played back in 2002

Is this the version you're refering to by any chance?

I've never tried to do it myself but I think it's doable to create a full New Millennium mix using the official instrumental released by Wade Robson as a reference for the arrarrangement

On 6/11/2024 at 4:20 PM, PlayboyMommy said:

Is this the version you're refering to by any chance?

I've never tried to do it myself but I think it's doable to create a full New Millennium mix using the official instrumental released by Wade Robson as a reference for the arrarrangement

Precisely the version I heard but I had it in high quality audio cassette. The Wade Robson instrumental is what I used for my mix. I just need to devote time to arrange a cleaner version

10 minutes ago, GlossyHart said:

Precisely the version I heard but I had it in high quality audio cassette. The Wade Robson instrumental is what I used for my mix. I just need to devote time to arrange a cleaner version

Can you share the high quality audio cassette? Since I think that YT version is the highest one available of the full radio rip.

Your edit matches other edit done with the radio and Wade's instrumental, only done without AI:

On 6/13/2024 at 8:05 PM, CJMCH said:

Can you share the high quality audio cassette? Since I think that YT version is the highest one available of the full radio rip.

Your edit matches other edit done with the radio and Wade's instrumental, only done without AI:

However I just uploaded a cleaner version on my YT

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.