Taylor getting dragged by her own fans on Instagram for being money hungry

9 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Preach it! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

But I'd say Taylor herself is behind this ****. She is thirsty for attention and money. I miss the good old days when she really did it for the fans and wasn't hungry for statistics, charts and money. How I miss Taylor from 2006-10  :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

It’s funny because I remember her stating one time that she didn’t care about charts like her best friend Ed Sheeran, yet continues to release multiple versions of the same album with one difference between them.

• Love 1

I’m getting tired of Taylor. She’s so ******* overexposed, yet for some reason is still remaining relevant and idk the **** how! This whole album except a few songs sucked because it was literally an album that sounded like the previous one and is full of songs that all sound the same. 

I kid you not when she first released it and I was listening to it while I was working, I got bored, but was determined to get through the entire thing until she released like 16 more ******* songs and I said **** it and just previewed the rest of the album on iTunes.

Saved myself literally 2 hours of sleep inducing bull****. Yeah for real **** this *****.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

Also gotta mention how she has artists featured on her songs and they barely get any time to shine except a verse here and there like Post got. Lana seriously got ****ed over with that one that I feel bad for her. Even when she released Snow on the Beach with more Lana, I still couldn’t hear Lana. Taylor has a major ego problem.

And it’s sickening how during album cycles she’ll go out and hang out with the artists she features and then when the next album comes out drops them faster than a greased pig. She’s pathetic.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Derrick said:

I like Taylor enough but the fact that people don’t see she’s just a marketing queen collecting her coin cracks me up. She doesn’t actually care about anything else. 27 variations of a boring same melodic album… I mean come on. 

THIS. A cash queen just desperate to be on top. She’s got fans so brainwashed they bought her 30 same song album. Her quality of music has gone downhill. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

It’s funny because I remember her stating one time that she didn’t care about charts like her best friend Ed Sheeran, yet continues to release multiple versions of the same album with one difference between them.

Have you seen her documentary Miss Floptropica? She was obsessed with grammy winning and other stuff, she was obsessed about what do people think of her.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.