You’re only as big as your last hit. All it will take is one hit record and boom she’s “back” 

she has another 20 years or so before she’s pretty much completely aged out but who knows where the world will be in 20 years she could be one the exceptions to the rules and be a geriatric pop star. She’s broken new ground before. Stop being so negative. 

What’s saddest to me is she is never getting justice. Just ending the c-ship was not enough. These ppl stole her life, forced her to work and destroyed her relationship with her sons. They need to be held accountable. Now because of her weird IG a lot of the GP think it was good for her/needed. Yet at least to me it’s so obvious she is this way because of the c-ship/especially the forced 2019 facility stay. She hasn’t had any real justice and I doubt she ever will. Now she’s back with her vile family, I don’t blame her since there don’t seem to be many others in her life, but to me it’s awful to see her back with such scum that destroyed her. Depressing af. 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Fita said:

two months ago are "all these years"? 

all these years, of supposedly being a fan, but only joined the forum two months ago, years after she announced her retirement, to complain about the state of her career/life :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Like, if they didn't join the forum during the past 20 years, when her career was still active, not even during the FreeBritney movement, not even during the release of her latest singles or book, what is even the point of joining now, of all years, just to post stuff like this? What was he/she thinking was gonna happen when they joined this forum on March 2024, like what were they expecting or what was so interesting now but not any of the previous years? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: What signs did she give us on March 2024 for him/her to believe that her career was gonna take off again, for him/her to feel disappointed now?

Either they're someone's dupe account that just wants to create drama, or they just live in an alternate reality.

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2024 at 5:41 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

What’s saddest to me is she is never getting justice. Just ending the c-ship was not enough. These ppl stole her life, forced her to work and destroyed her relationship with her sons. They need to be held accountable. Now because of her weird IG a lot of the GP think it was good for her/needed. Yet at least to me it’s so obvious she is this way because of the c-ship/especially the forced 2019 facility stay. She hasn’t had any real justice and I doubt she ever will. Now she’s back with her vile family, I don’t blame her since there don’t seem to be many others in her life, but to me it’s awful to see her back with such scum that destroyed her. Depressing af. 

i want to scream this from every rooftop ever. there's so much i want to say, but i can't put my thoughts into words, so thank you for this comment.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.