I love Britney Spears <3

Look... She's not coming back to the music industry so soon (at least not on stage) and personally I prefer to just stop expecting anything from her and stop giving so much importance to her instagram. Who she shows up there is not who you want to see - the popstar Britney. I try to enjoy other artists and I get it, it's upsetting there's no new music from that awesome entertainer Britney Spears that we knew, but, hey, she ain't here no more.

5b4815de3f4c0aa0ac4e70e498f1b1eb.jpg

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Look, i totally get you. But i chose to “still believe”.

If you ask me.. in 2011 i wouldnt have believed in 2016.

So i think its always up to her mental health condition. This is not Britney in her right state of mind. Not because i dont like it or because i say so but because she is just an anoying child to any random person that finds her in their path. She is clearly not properly treated. Therefore this is an ALTERED version or thats what i see or chose to see.

i still believe in a posibility. I hope she takes it before its late

Edited by BritneyLover
  • Love 4

she's truly over ,her career is definitely done

this woman is mentally stuck in this weird cognitive/emotive loop ,

Like is it just me or she seems completely braindead? her last 2 brain cells are just stuck in this weird loop and she can't evolve 

she doesn't do anything worthy of value 

i'm just really bored and this fanbase is slowly dying 

----

What the actual hell? I'm deeply saddened by your unkind words about Britney. She is a human being who has experienced all sorts of abuse: she was forced to get an abor**on by the love of her life, her father abused her, her mother watched her husband abusedher and she let it happen, her sister pretty much disowned her, her entire family used her as their personal wallet, her managers abused her, her friends sided with her abusers, the medical professionals that were supposed to help her, abused her, the lawyers and judges that were supposed to help her and advocate for her, abused her, her children blackmailed her and publicly shared with the world they don't want anything to do with her, all her marriages have failed....Like I don't know, maybe have some compassion? You sound like a horrible human being. No one should be reduced to cruel judgments based on their career or perceived cognitive abilities. It's basic human decency to show compassion and respect for her as an individual, regardless of her public image or career choices. It's irrationally cruel and inhumane and just simply not fair to equate someone's value with their professional accomplishments. Everyone deserves respect, empathy, and understanding, even during challenging times.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I get what you’re saying but at the same time she does not owe you anything. we all wish to see the performer britney we love but she doesn’t wanna do that and we fought for her right to chose.

so kinda just not follow her and accept that those were the years. and that was the gift and now focus on something else.

maybe she’ll heal, maybe not but there’s nothing we can do.

• Love 2

Well based on these past few years she's far from over career wise, her book was smash hit, her streams have improved, everyone wants her to comeback, from fans, to media, record label etc, everyone wants to get the rights to her memoir, she just made 40mill by herself post conservatorship, she's talked about again as an artist as one of the newest and popular girls chose her to interview her, I mean.

Now emotionally maybe she just not there quite yet but let her find herself again, at least she's trying to be more open, reconnecting with her brother might be the first step, that could be the motivation she needs. One step at a time.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block