Britney interviews Tate Mcrae on the new edition of V Magazine

Posted (edited)

Cade asking these questions behalf of Britney via email I guess 😂 

Peter Griffin Work GIF

And Britney probably be like:

If You Say So Whatever GIF

Tate is not a bad performer but RCA doing the most. They are trying so hard to create new Britney for this generation. But they will never replace her.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

We all know how this worked. Cade or someone from Brit's team wrote the questions, send it to the journalist and she was told they were written by Britney. Poor Tate...she keeps saying " that means the world to me..." 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

my thoughts exactly. shes been saying she's been working on some things, and its nice that shes slowly getting more involved. im all for it. cant hurt.

An interview like this could help boost her confidence in writing and producing music again.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, BritneyFan4Life27 said:

Britney’s team needs to start using other artists to slowly get her name back out there “musically”. 

Artist use to use her all the time when she was at the height of her career.

I guess Tate McRae is a start. Random but it’s a start. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Britney doesn't need other artists tog get her name back out there just about everyone knows BRITNEY.

It's just about if Britney puts out a hot song or not. 

37 minutes ago, BritneyFan4Life27 said:

La squadra di Britney deve iniziare ad utilizzare altri artisti per riportare lentamente il suo nome "musicalmente". 

They are using Britney to promote this singer, in fact this interview is viral on social media.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.