She seemed so different 10 years ago!

1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

An actual functioning human back then. Yes she had her moments but I just think it was because she was over working. But compared to now she’s not in a good place today 

Were you even there back then? She hated was she was doing and it was so obvious all the time. I think she's in a better place now

• Love 2
  • Like 6
Posted (edited)

that's the thing, if you look at it like that weird doctor that said the c-ship worked beautiful, yes, apparently if you look supercially yes, britney was willing to improve and cope in that time, it's her credited too, but there's this weird thing about britney and a lot of people is like that too, is that picking habits and energy from their environments, so britney was a little bit bitter looking bc she was surrounded by those weird business women and a lot of old men, those people were her friends, so of course she was very different there than 2004 and even more from now (2024) bc she was traumatised by the industry, however she looks youthful now and with more energy, if only she would redirect that energy to something new, i think she's starting to work on that, i wish there were more creative people willing to do art with her and people offering some real guidance with structure and management, maybe it's happening and we don't know cause it's none of your business unless it's public. i remember enjoying that chat, she looks so cute!

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DarielXO said:

I think it's interesting because we know now that it was just an act. This is not how she talks, this is not even how she wants to look like, she was forced into this mature woman image, even though she's more young adult like. It's like watching a completely different person that probably never actually existed.

This. 

• Love 1

It's an act. If you're a slave then you would act "perfect" to not get punished.

She is indulging now and having her fun with her newfound freedom which on the outside looks erratic. 

She still can act this way if she wants to. There's so many versions of her, like she said in her book, the real her is a mystery and that's to her advantage.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Is what Robin telling her pop girls she wants to do a duet with? Like even if they wrote questions and answers they still controlled her to the point screaming the answers for her. I always thought that this whole q&a was so forced. She didn't want to be there at all

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

An actual functioning human back then. Yes she had her moments but I just think it was because she was over working. But compared to now she’s not in a good place today 

Stupid comment. She was literally being held against her will with no passion in her life, and no access to anything she owned and it was before a huge event in her life.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Complication said:

Except eryone was dragging her for this at the time, saying she seemed bored and robotic, etc. It's like she can never win no matter what she does, 10 years from now y'all be posting her IG clips saying "look how great she was then" :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

A lot of people already do this with her 2022/2021 content :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: a lot of them used to drag her during that time and say “oh she looked so much better before” only to do the same now.

Tbf 2022 was a pretty good year to be a Britney stan so I think some people are just blinded by “nostalgia”. We had just gotten the news she was writing a book, Hold Me Closer was released when nobody expected her to make music again, she just got her freedom, etc. which lead a lot of people to forget how she was probably nowhere near where she is nowadays when it comes to her healing process and how Kfed and her kids had destroyed the last bit of faith in God she had then. Glad she’s getting in touch with her spirituality again now

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block