Britney posts video on Instagram: All my jewelry was stolen

4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

That’s how she got into this mess in the first place. 

Well she can do it again? Do it until she's safe and can trust the people around her. First try clearly didn't work. That's okay... 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

i dont even have the energy to understand how this would happen when it's not rocket science to keep your valuables in a secure box, even when you have people you trust in your multimillion dollar home :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

locks on doors are meant to keep honest people out, you can apply this with any other sort of "lock"...  :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:
can't even blame this on trauma.  this is just negligence because she trusts far too easy.  
if this is a troll post, then I REALLY have 0 respect for the lying.  but if this is real, why the **** don't you have camaras in your entire house?  trauma or no trauma, ****, especially with trauma i'd make sure no one is getting into my house without my permission.   and didn't soliz have to pay his babymommas??  guy probably pawned off her ****.  :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

just what in the **** bro :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Ask your boyfriend I’m sure he knows 🙄 or here’s a thought, fire all your inside staff. You don’t need them. You’re home all the time, clean your own house 😂 You don’t need 24/7 at home security guards either….

Edited by stronger1992
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Emil87 said:

No. As you see, the jewelry is actually missing. Might wanna look up the definition of the word. 

Or it was put somewhere else? Like when she said her mom threw/gave away all her old dolls, and Lynne posted photos of them all still in their cabinets. I don’t think anyone with access to her home is stealing costume jewelry or SHEIN dresses. They’d probably go for the higher ticket items, like her various awards etc. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Well she can do it again? Do it until she's safe and can trust the people around her. First try clearly didn't work. That's okay... 

No I know, of course you’re right, I was just making a (bad) joke/play on words about the idea of “cleaning house” because of Paul being a housekeeper, and that her literally wanting to clean house is what started this situation! 

It didn’t come off very well, I don’t write brilliantly and can never explain myself! 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, ROL said:

No one’s fault but hers. She has been in control of her life for 2 years and still has not cleaned house properly. She’s in charge of who comes in and out of her house. Since she got free she lost Vicky who seemed genuine and changed boyfriends from a (harmless) fame hungry boy toy to a full on criminal. She’s not well but let’s keep pretending she is and YASS QUEENING her!

Vicky was texting Jacob diamond things about her, so not rly 

2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Or it was put somewhere else? Like when she said her mom threw/gave away all her old dolls, and Lynne posted photos of them all still in their cabinets. I don’t think anyone with access to her home is stealing costume jewelry or SHEIN dresses. They’d probably go for the higher ticket items, like her various awards etc. 

Where were the dolls when Britney went to visit? Obviously not in the cabinets. Maybe put away so they wouldn't catch dust. Mom could have posted about storage, but she didn't. She wrote they are in the cabinets. It reminds me of the play and film "Gaslight" where the husband tries to convince his wife that she is crazy by removing and hiding an important letter.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

No I know, of course you’re right, I was just making a (bad) joke/play on words about the idea of “cleaning house” because of Paul being a housekeeper, and that her literally wanting to clean house is what started this situation! 

It didn’t come off very well, I don’t write brilliantly and can never explain myself! 

lol oh okay! We got our wires crossed:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: You write fine girl! I just read it differently that's all xoxo

• Love 1

The one with the cross made me think it wasn't Soliz since it doesn't have any resale value and no one is going to buy a cross chain just because "Britney Spears had it!". In fact, reselling jewelry is a pain in the aßß because they lose value immediately. Same thing with cars. 

Did Britney ever had REALLY expensive jewelry? And when did she notice it's gone? I mean anybody could steal it, but something tells me it was someone who KNEW the sentimental value. A thief doesn't steal a child's chain when there are other things they could steal...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.