"New" songs added to the YouTube channel

Just now, princessmimi said:

Yeah I agree.

Imagine if songs from albums like Glory became viral on Tik Tok and actually charted.

Glory would finally get the recognition it deserves and in result, bring in more listeners and streams.

Yea, its the only album that has no songs to stay alive as an album.

BJ at least has WB

Glory has just....nothing. No viral tik toks, nothing. Dead. Yesterday it got 58k streams and it has 23 songs. That means dead AND decomposed :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Yea, its the only album that has no songs to stay alive as an album.

BJ at least has WB

Glory has just....nothing. No viral tik toks, nothing. Dead. Yesterday it got 58k streams and it has 23 songs. That means dead AND decomposed :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Wow really?

I'm suprised.

I thought Glory was doing good in streams.

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

no, it's dead. most songs dont make up to 1k streams. only make me and slumber party do the streams.

That’s probably cause those songs were the only singles and they weren’t big hits like her previous releases.

I just wonder how Criminal got viral on Tik Tok if that song wasn’t even that big of a hit.

9 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

These generic cover pics..  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

And they picked a picture with a woman in the pool in a pose I'd imagine Britney would do too so I was like oh that's Britney, no thats just a woman lying there.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.