Britney Posts Video of Wade Robson In Support Against MJ: "I don't like alcohol and I don't use dr**s"

46 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

i know she said she has a therapist but I hope she’s seeing them at least every week.  I hope it’s not someone she saw a couple times and claiming them as her therapist 

This. It doesn't work if she has a therapist and simply avoids him.

Her caption gives me the impression she just avoids talking about her past... if she doesn't talk about her past, it's hard to imagine how many times she sees her therapist and if she is taking the treatment seriously. 

I just hope she wake up and remember everything that made her be controlled by her family. She is making the same mistakes... The hotel episode should be enough for her to understand what all the mess can lead her to... but I feel like she is in denial still.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Hey listen, you have every right to believe he was innocent. With that said, I have every right to believe he was guilty. What kind of 50 yo creep chooses to sleep with children in his bed? Only little boys at that??? It’s a damn shame because his music was superb, but I won’t have blinders on at this point. In my opinion, he was a disgusting predator who used his power and fame to exploit and forever traumatize his victims. And I can’t look past that.

Michael was from 30 to 45 years of age during the sleepovers (from 1988 to 2003), and there were girls too! Nicole Richie and MJ's niece Brandi Jackson both confirmed there were girls too during those sleepovers. Nicole said that if anything weird or inappropriate took place, she would have alerted her parents. 

And Brandi explained in one of those podcast interviews she gave several years ago that it was not the romantic thing people think; Michael had a two-storey bedroom, such a large bed, and there were sometimes parents too, and they'd all watch movies, eat, laugh, etc. 

Brett Barnes slept in Michael's bed, and he explained at the time (as a kid) that Michael slept on one side of the bed, and that he slept on the other side of the bed. Aaron Carter also slept in his bed, and later repeatedly confirmed on Twitter that nothing ***ual took place (after people misconstrued some of Aaron's words).

As for MJ himself, he explained in Living With Michael Jackson that when people think of bed, they think s e x, but that's just what people think, not the reality. 

If you and I shared a bed, maybe something would happen—or maybe nothing would happen. It all depends on one's intentions.

If I had proof, real unrefutable proof that MJ did commit CSA, I would of course immediately rebuke him for that, but such proof has never come out and most likely never will. I watched LN, and in it, James says that he and Jackson had s e x (this is how he phrased it) every day above the train station. Only thing is, that train station was not even built at the time, and by the time it was built, James was way past the age of boys he and Wade claim MJ was into. (MJ was only into adult women like Lisa Marie Presley.)

More on this:

And there's that teenager that once admitted to have falsely accused MJ after an adult invited him to do so (the teenage boy was charged w/ mischief):

But yeah, we can agree to disagree on this. I think it would have been better for MJ not to have those sleepovers 'cause they ended up doing him more harm than good.

@frederiickx There were sometimes girls and parents too.

Edited by Arckangel
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Jup1ter said:

To sip drinks here and there doesn’t mean you’re an alcoholic enthusiastic, sometimes it happens.

no one applied she was an alcoholic? but she's saying she hates it in this post... but posts she has posted several times about drinks on insta. it's confusing

8 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think he is, but she must like his company tho, ick

I don't think it's as serious as people are making it. I think she's just having fun, he's a rebound. I don't think it's that serious and I hope she ditches him because I don't trust him, but she will learn.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

There's a lot to unpack here. Britney wrote:

"Watch until the end ... it warms my heart to see an older man take his time to even speak on such a subject !!! Come on let’s talk about ??? ... there is trauma and then there is TRAUMA !!! The thing I thought was beautiful is that he said it’s not necessary at all to remember the details of your trauma !!! For 13 years I was forced to see doctors and talk about my personal life against my will and I was right the whole time !!! You take it to God and if God isn’t listening, like when I was in that place for 4 months against my will … literally not okay at all !!! I took it to a place of strength no one should ever be burdened with ... it was the state of mind of desperation and fear and loss of all the people I loved and would die for if no one were around !!! I don’t want to remember those things ... but I see now I can’t face my past, how do I move forward if I don’t know where I’ve been ??? It’s called I block it out and just survive, that’s when kids turn to substances because they can’t accept the reality !!! I realized I ******* hate alcohol and I’m sorry to let the news peeps down but I don’t do dr**s !!! I don’t take dr**s !!! When I was younger, I felt fearless. I’m older now and things have changed and I wish the world would too !!! I have one therapist ... I probably don’t talk to him as much but I wanted to share this because it genuinely touched my heart to see this older man speak on something that’s incredibly sensitive to my heart !!! There is a complete understanding of what he is saying and I think I’m gonna cry for the rest of my life now!!! God bless you 😇🪽 !!!"

What was on that link?? I cannot see it :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

2 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

He’s definitely good looking but the filter he’s using to smooth his skin out is such a turn off.  Confidence, wrinkles or not, is so **** 

Oh damn that's why lmao the damn filter... I was FOOLED lol the first video he didn't look great but the second one...

stan-twitter-girl-biting-finger-at-footb

6 hours ago, britney_stan said:

no one applied she was an alcoholic? but she's saying she hates it in this post... but posts she has posted several times about drinks on insta. it's confusing

Very true the alcohol portion is confusing, it's possible she really does hate the booze but still drinks it to help numb her pain.

I mean how many of us really like the way most shots taste with no chaser?

20 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

people forget that MJ's estate is still being sued over his alleged abuse toward Wade.

Another thing to add is that Michael Kane and Jeryls are involved in running MJ's estate. So it's interesting that Wade's video was posted on her Instagram.

2 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Another thing to add is that Michael Kane and Jeryls are involved in running MJ's estate. So it's interesting that Wade's video was posted on her Instagram.

I don’t see it as an anti-MJ statement, which is a good thing. I actually don’t like MJ at all,  but there’s really no need for her to touch controversial topics that don’t concern her… Some of her fans like MJ too, it’d be pointless to offend them.

21 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t see it as an anti-MJ statement.

I as well don’t see it as an anti-MJ or pro-Wade statement, I think it was against Kane and Jeryls more than anything, since out of many videos on this topic, the video of a person who is suing MJ's estate was chosen.

35 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t see it as an anti-MJ statement, which is a good thing. I actually don’t like MJ at all,  but there’s really no need for her to touch controversial topics that don’t concern her… Some of her fans like MJ too, it’d be pointless to offend them.

Britney is relating to Wade's trauma they were once very close and to me when people say she stood up for MJ by her saying "I choose to believe those things are untrue", is her way of not saying yet or no.

MJ settled with the first kid so let's not pretend that Britney isn't aware of any of MJ's allegations especially now that her friend was an alleged victim.

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

To be honest, sometimes I keep think Britney doesn't even know who MK really is or who he already worked for.

If she is this disconnected... it's possible she barely knows people from her own team.

Edited by Dark Willow
10 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

To be honest, sometimes I keep think Britney doesn't even know who MK really is or who he already worked for.

If she is this disconnected... it's possible she barely knows people from her own team.

Of course, Britney knows who MJ is and who she worked for she calls them out all the time on her IG, JIMBO, The CON, and those swanky suited up B's Lou and Robin.

I think that's very farfetched to make it as though Britney is so disconnected she doesn't know her own team lol. She was trapped with them for 13 years girl.

13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Of course, Britney knows who MJ is and who she worked for she calls them out all the time on her IG, JIMBO, The CON, and those swanky suited up B's Lou and Robin.

I think that's very farfetched to make it as though Britney is so disconnected she doesn't know her own team lol. She was trapped with them for 13 years girl.

I'm talking about her current team, even tho many of them are the same. 

MK was chosen by Jamie to replace Lou, is she really ok with that? 

Britney used to say (and some fans believed lol) she had no team. She was lying or she really thought no one was working for her?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.