Did Britney make it? Here's the best 100 albums by Apple Music

29 minutes ago, Callie4610 said:

This is absolutely ridiculous… Baby One More time is arguably the most successful debut album of all time… it completely changed the pop landscape of the early 2000’s. The album was a pop culture phenomenon and in my opinion has been one of the most impactful albums of the past thirty years… And not even to mention Britney at all is an insult… we know how big of an impact her music has had on pop culture… without Britney being the blueprint who knows if we would have Taylor or Beyoncé…. honestly I think there’s no criteria for this list…just some interns compiling a list of albums they like lol! 

No shade at Beyonka, but why tf are there her most unkown and boring albums? Where is her I Am... Beyonka Jean?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callie4610 said:

This is absolutely ridiculous… Baby One More time is arguably the most successful debut album of all time… it completely changed the pop landscape of the early 2000’s. The album was a pop culture phenomenon and in my opinion has been one of the most impactful albums of the past thirty years… And not even to mention Britney at all is an insult… we know how big of an impact her music has had on pop culture… without Britney being the blueprint who knows if we would have Taylor or Beyoncé…. honestly I think there’s no criteria for this list…just some interns compiling a list of albums they like lol! 

Baby One More Time was a success, but I think the list is considering the quality of the content and BOMT is not even in Britney's top 3 albuns, much less the top 100 of all time. Britney (the album), In The Zone and Blackout were the only one that could make the cut IMO. But the fact Britney composed and produced almost nothing on those 3, I'm pretty sure they took it into account. 

• Like 1

Baby One More Time was a success, but I think the list is considering the quality of the content and BOMT is not even in Britney's top 3 albuns, much less the top 100 of all time. Britney (the album), In The Zone and Blackout were the only one that could make the cut IMO. But the fact Britney composed and produced almost nothing on those 3, I'm pretty sure they took it into account. 

Rolling Stone lists like this come out periodically and it just depends who the writer of the list is. Blackout has made their lists before, but the person who created this list just didn't like Britney I guess. If you look at the list I don't think it's very solid in my opinion.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I do feel like this is a spit in the face to one of the most influential women in music, Britney Spears. Like, her impact is undeniable so it is very baffling to me how these people choose to ignore that. It is obviously done on purpose because no sane person can say Britney isn't a good musician or that Britney didn't influence the pop music scenery. So ignoring her on these types of lists is purposeful.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.