Blind item: Britney had s** with Soliz, recorded and now he's sharing with his friends

41 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Mental health is not as easy. But you should feel empathy for those who are struggling with it. It's a daily battle.

Who said it isn’t… let me remind you something ans separate somethings. Britney never diagnosed with a mental health illness. This doesn’t mean people who actually has them are less of a person. 
she ended her CS because CS is important  for those who are in need. By the law, you can’t just say, hey I don’t have an alzheimer , dementia or whatever. 

Britney never diagnosed with anything. It was all a set up by bunch of companies, officials, lawyers and individuals . Britney never care to go after who took her life. She just blamed her dad and forgave everyone. That’s why you don’t see crucial headlines like “ lou taylor got arrested and fined with all her fortune , some lawyer found guilty, some doctor found guilty, etc.”

and what you’re saying is, we have to accept everything Britney is doing just because she has a mental illness from your perspective. Which is not true.

You see, even this is a blind item every single fan is thinking that this can be true. Because for a healthy individual who win her freedom back; she doesn’t take care of herself. The things she’s doing doesn’t mean she’s ill or crazy. 
It’s just bad choices that she’s making, knowingly. We all read her book. She’s indeed capable of choosing what’s good and what’s bad for her. 

but she still keep saying a felon after all of the world warned her that he’s not good news.

so don’t wait for me to have a one single concerned cell in my body for her.she brought this upon herself.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Who said it isn’t… let me remind you something ans separate somethings. Britney never diagnosed with a mental health illness. This doesn’t mean people who actually has them are less of a person. 
she ended her CS because CS is important  for those who are in need. By the law, you can’t just say, hey I don’t have an alzheimer , dementia or whatever. 

Britney never diagnosed with anything. It was all a set up by bunch of companies, officials, lawyers and individuals . Britney never care to go after who took her life. She just blamed her dad and forgave everyone. That’s why you don’t see crucial headlines like “ lou taylor got arrested and fined with all her fortune , some lawyer found guilty, some doctor found guilty, etc.”

and what you’re saying is, we have to accept everything Britney is doing just because she has a mental illness from your perspective. Which is not true.

You see, even this is a blind item every single fan is thinking that this can be true. Because for a healthy individual who win her freedom back; she doesn’t take care of herself. The things she’s doing doesn’t mean she’s ill or crazy. 
It’s just bad choices that she’s making, knowingly. We all read her book. She’s indeed capable of choosing what’s good and what’s bad for her. 

but she still keep saying a felon after all of the world warned her that he’s not good news.

so don’t wait for me to have a one single concerned cell in my body for her.she brought this upon herself.

Have you read her book? She admits she had struggles.

Read it and then come back to essay me.

I wouldn’t even feel bad for her if this is true. At some point you gotta want better for yourself and sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. Though she’s been embarrassed by men on multiple occasions, she seems to truly not care. So 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Your answer clearly means that I’m no longer going to take your comments seriously. Thanks for that.

2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I wouldn’t even feel bad for her if this is true. At some point you gotta want better for yourself and sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. Though she’s been embarrassed by men on multiple occasions, she seems to truly not care. So 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

So someone has s**, gets recorded without their knowledge. The tape is going around and you are like- well, deserved.

You do realize it could happen to ANYONE who has s**?

Well, not you 2 bitter virgins ofc.

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Bruh…what the hell? How cold hearted do you have to be to blame Britney for being ***ually coerced? Yes, it was not a smart decision to get involved with him, but it’s not her fault she was videotaped?! Like seriously, what the hell?? Have some empathy and humanity. I’m perplexed that there are people that in 2024 still blame victims. Britney struggles with her identity and her worth due to the amount of trauma and negligence she experienced from the two people that were supposed to love her and nurture her. It’s obvious she will repeat what she saw happened at her own home. Does Britney needs therapy? Yes. She doesn’t need to be blamed for being ***ually coerced… That’s just cold hearted and wrong.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Bruh…what the hell? How cold hearted do you have to be to blame Britney for being ***ually coerced? Yes, it was not a smart decision to get involved with him, but it’s not her fault she was videotaped?! Like seriously, what the hell?? Have some empathy and humanity. I’m perplexed that there are people that in 2024 still blame victims. Britney struggles with her identity and her worth due to the amount of trauma and negligence she experienced from the two people that were supposed to love her and nurture her. It’s obvious she will repeat what she saw happened at her own home. Does Britney needs therapy? Yes. She doesn’t need to be blamed for being ***ually coerced… That’s just cold hearted and wrong.

What so you expect hanging out with a felon father of 10?  Cozy Sunday mornings? Are you that blind? The things that y’all misconstruing are unbelievable . If you don’t want this kind of gossip run around the town, stop posting nked pictures of yourself, stop seeing a felon. 
I don’t understand what kind of dumb world y’all grow up to.

• Like 1

Has CDAN ever been right? Serious question. They always seem to post blind “items” only AFTER certain things happen.

Tbh I won’t give a **** when this “relationship” fails - I’ll never root for a cheater and his mistress. That being said, this is literally a crime (if true) and it’s degrading and cruel, so I still hope It’s fake. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block